Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Health & Fitness Want to eat right? Going on a diet? Looking for the right exercise equipment? You'll find it all here, even Weight Loss Journals for those who want them!

Old 01-18-2010, 10:24 AM
Contest Moderator
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Chadsmom, Apricot and all - this is a safe zone and we are here to support you. You all helped me, and Connie and we will help you in return.

If this helps, sometimes I get really bizy and dont run down to grab my can of tuna or salmon for lunch. I bought some full bars. The intended use is to consume before you eat but I used it as breakfast today, since I had to run out and no time. Man - it totally filled me up until I had my lunch. Ask your doc - but after eating just one, I think they might help if you tend to eat bigger portions than recommended.

Keep a movin!!!

J~
Old 01-18-2010, 12:12 PM

Happy face

OH GOODY GOODY!!! I finally get to be a cheerleader!! I wanted to be a cheerleader in high school but at that time our school required that I have 2 yrs of dancing school/acrobatics.. I couldn't afford to go to classes so I couldn't be on the cheering squad, so I'll be the official "cheerleader" for you all. ... NO ACROBATICS THOUGH.. I'M A LITTLE TOO OLD FOR THAT STUFF lol.

Last edited by Minny; 01-18-2010 at 12:18 PM.
Old 01-19-2010, 02:39 AM
6 yr member
FamilyCorner Addict

I will post my loss/gain on Wednesday's. I go to Weight Watchers that day. I go by their scale. I can't see the little #'s on mine to well. I can say it the scale hasn't been good to me this month.

Charlotte
Old 01-19-2010, 02:48 AM
Nine Year Member

Charlotte there is an older couple at church that is doing the Weight Watchers and they jokingly said that they have had to give back the "lost 5 lbs" stickers.

I don't know what happened since Thursday but I gained 3 lbs. hopefully that weight will come back off quickly.

Roberta
Old 01-19-2010, 03:51 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Morning girls! I'm back home and ready to go!!!

Got on the scale this morning and it said 216.

I'm still wiped out from this weekend, need to get a little more sleep and I should be ok. Must wake the girls up for school, then back under the covers for me for a bit. Bet you I can't sleep when I get home, haha.

Hugs to us all!
Lisa
Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.
Old 01-19-2010, 03:53 AM
Contest Moderator
FamilyCorner Fanatic

I think January is a ruff month. Such a let down after the holidays and then the "grinding halt" of the goodies. I have not gone to the gym yet today. Dad going to docs so have to stay put until he returns.

EDIT - Lisa! Welcome and please nap for me. I have been up since 2am. OMG. SHOOT ME! My husband is bringing a colleague home for dinner, making cog au vin and how I will find the vim and vigger to do that AND a workout is going to be pushing me....I need more coffee.....im grouchy.

J~
Old 01-19-2010, 05:41 AM
One Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Okay ladies...I really need the support! I got on the scales today and weigh 277. I lost 75 pounds in 2008 and have managed to keep it off, but have put on 7 pounds since October 2009. I do not want to go back to how I was before EVER! I know I need to step things up and go to te gym more...so starting today! I will have to take each day at a time.
Old 01-19-2010, 05:55 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

FullCircle, you go girl, you can do it! Hey that was a great amount of weight loss before, you must be so proud of yourself! We're here with you!

J~ no time for a nap for you? I'm not going to end up sleeping, too awake now, and with NO caffeine! I've got a load of towels in the washer and am about ready to slide into a nice, hot bubble bath! I don't think I could yoga today if you paid me...that will be tomorrow!

Good luck with the dinner, I've never made that before.

Hugs,
Lisa
Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.
Old 01-19-2010, 08:45 AM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

I am 147 today need to lose to 120.

We can do this girls!!!
Old 01-19-2010, 10:48 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

J, I hope you feel better and find some time for a workout.

Lisa, I usually can't go back to sleep after I get up either.

Yesterday morning I spent about 3-1/2 hours trying to get our front yard looking decent, after being neglected since early November, and counted that as my workup. This morning I went to the dentist and got a filling replaced. Now I have no appetite for lunch.

Good luck everyone.