FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Health & Fitness (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/health-fitness/)
-   -   2010 Weight Loss Contest (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/health-fitness/26719-2010-weight-loss-contest.html)

CalGalInFla 01-18-2010 10:24 AM

Chadsmom, Apricot and all - this is a safe zone and we are here to support you. You all helped me, and Connie and we will help you in return.

If this helps, sometimes I get really bizy and dont run down to grab my can of tuna or salmon for lunch. I bought some full bars. The intended use is to consume before you eat but I used it as breakfast today, since I had to run out and no time. Man - it totally filled me up until I had my lunch. Ask your doc - but after eating just one, I think they might help if you tend to eat bigger portions than recommended.

Keep a movin!!!

J~

Minny 01-18-2010 12:12 PM

OH GOODY GOODY!!! I finally get to be a cheerleader!!:cheer: I wanted to be a cheerleader in high school but at that time our school required that I have 2 yrs of dancing school/acrobatics.. I couldn't afford to go to classes so I couldn't be on the cheering squad, so I'll be the official "cheerleader" for you all. :cheer: ... NO ACROBATICS THOUGH.. I'M A LITTLE TOO OLD FOR THAT STUFF lol.

happymomof4 01-19-2010 02:39 AM

I will post my loss/gain on Wednesday's. I go to Weight Watchers that day. I go by their scale. I can't see the little #'s on mine to well. I can say it the scale hasn't been good to me this month.

RobertaD 01-19-2010 02:48 AM

Charlotte there is an older couple at church that is doing the Weight Watchers and they jokingly said that they have had to give back the "lost 5 lbs" stickers.

I don't know what happened since Thursday but I gained 3 lbs. hopefully that weight will come back off quickly.

Roberta

Lislyn66 01-19-2010 03:51 AM

Morning girls! I'm back home and ready to go!!!

Got on the scale this morning and it said 216.

I'm still wiped out from this weekend, need to get a little more sleep and I should be ok. Must wake the girls up for school, then back under the covers for me for a bit. Bet you I can't sleep when I get home, haha.

Hugs to us all!
Lisa

CalGalInFla 01-19-2010 03:53 AM

I think January is a ruff month. Such a let down after the holidays and then the "grinding halt" of the goodies. I have not gone to the gym yet today. Dad going to docs so have to stay put until he returns.

EDIT - Lisa! Welcome and please nap for me. I have been up since 2am. OMG. SHOOT ME! My husband is bringing a colleague home for dinner, making cog au vin and how I will find the vim and vigger to do that AND a workout is going to be pushing me....I need more coffee.....im grouchy. :(

J~

FullCircle365 01-19-2010 05:41 AM

Okay ladies...I really need the support! I got on the scales today and weigh 277. I lost 75 pounds in 2008 and have managed to keep it off, but have put on 7 pounds since October 2009. I do not want to go back to how I was before EVER! I know I need to step things up and go to te gym more...so starting today! I will have to take each day at a time.

Lislyn66 01-19-2010 05:55 AM

FullCircle, you go girl, you can do it! Hey that was a great amount of weight loss before, you must be so proud of yourself! We're here with you!

J~ no time for a nap for you? I'm not going to end up sleeping, too awake now, and with NO caffeine! I've got a load of towels in the washer and am about ready to slide into a nice, hot bubble bath! I don't think I could yoga today if you paid me...that will be tomorrow!

Good luck with the dinner, I've never made that before.

Hugs,
Lisa

bluebird 01-19-2010 08:45 AM

I am 147 today need to lose to 120.

We can do this girls!!!

apricot 01-19-2010 10:48 AM

J, I hope you feel better and find some time for a workout.

Lisa, I usually can't go back to sleep after I get up either.

Yesterday morning I spent about 3-1/2 hours trying to get our front yard looking decent, after being neglected since early November, and counted that as my workup. This morning I went to the dentist and got a filling replaced. Now I have no appetite for lunch.

Good luck everyone.