Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Sharlibird,

    Ask your Dr. for an order to get your thyroid tested, then when you are feeling the worse, get your blood work done then. That is what I did and finally it was detected that I did have thyroid problems.

    Hope you get to feeling better.