Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.86 average.
Old 06-09-2003, 12:46 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

chuckle Mellie

It was an absolute pleasure to read about that "GEM" you have for a husband. I can't remember hearing of one like that before. You, of all people, need him, and
it would be wonderful if more women had the same kind. I'm happy for you, and hope things go well for you. God bless you.

Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Cry, and you cry alone.
Old 06-09-2003, 02:15 PM
Froggy
FamilyCorner Junkie

Thanks Val

Yes, having all the CHF symptoms. The test was the camera up the colon but they had the heart monitor on me and that's how they detected the heart arrythmia. They are now running tests to determine if I am suffering from CHF. They also sent the camera down my throat and found ulcers.

Anyway, hubby and I talked it over and I turned in my resignation as of August 31st. Hubby has until then to get a part time job to help cover expenses. I just can't take the stress of working anymore. Will try my best to hang on until then.

Guess they are going to give me one of those monitors to wear for a month and will be doing other tests to determine if there is a problem or not. Will appreciate your prayers for me.

I don't know how to tell you to get to Log Cabin Nature Girls it's in the chatting forum and it's a make believe place with no hubbies and no kids and we have all the money in the world and have hunks to feed us grapes and drive us places and to cook and clean for us and not speak unless spoken too, etc. Janet has built us beautiful cabins by a lake and you can go fishing or sit in the jacuzzi or watch a movie and eat popcorn or anything you like. Just a fun place to chat.

Take care of yourself Val.
Old 06-09-2003, 11:30 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hi all

Hi all!

Linda D here. Mellie I am glad that you have an answer and I understand the grieving for your old life. I still struggle with that and it has been 2 yrs! Some days are better some days are worse.

I still take BC pills as an alternative to HRT. My dr. blames the FM for not allowing the HRT to do it's job. So yep on top of all of the trouble that FMS brings I have hot flashes and clammy sweats quite often! I also have RSD, CFS and insomnia!

I understand what you mean about being tired all the time. I have energy spurts - but they last a few hours and then I pay for them for the rest of the day!

Linda I am sorry to hear about CHF that you are struggling with. I hope that your financial situation will not be to negatively impacted. I will put both you and Mellie on my prayer list as well. I pray in general for the list every day. I tell people all the time that I have not heard of one person dying of an overdose of prayer.

Take care all you listers and lurkers!

Linda
Old 06-10-2003, 11:10 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

Mellie & Linda

Mellie, I know you are glad you finally have an answer to your problem...it does make you feel better in some aspects because you know now that you are just not a complainer. The lack of energy is a hard part of this illness...I too get spurts of energy then get all tuckered out. I just had to roll with the punches.
I will keep you in my prayers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Linda, I am sorry you have to leave work, maybe you could go and visit the girls at lunchtime for a little chit chat. I miss my fellow workers too, but the best thing is I get to see them when I an at the hospital visiting my doctor. If you don't mind can I ask your age? I am 50 and you know I am going through the same thing as you. So far all of my tests are normal...with the exception of one. I will find out more in a week...

I will keep you in my prayers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 06-11-2003, 07:09 AM
Froggy
FamilyCorner Junkie

Janet and Linda

Thanks for the prayers. Just taking it one day at a time.

I'm 56 Janet, will be 57 in December. Born in 1946. Baby Boomer.

Born in 46, graduated in 64. Cool, huh? lol
Old 06-11-2003, 07:46 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Hello,

This thread has really became large, a whopping 22 pages.

I would like to close this one and begin a new chapter of it. THis would stay for viewing purposes only.

Please weigh in on this so I can determine when to close and start a new one.

Thanks.
Old 06-12-2003, 08:12 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

Sounds good Shawn!

I think that is a good idea Shawn, thanks for looking out for us!

janet
Old 06-12-2003, 08:26 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Ok. I will now close this thread. It will remain for viewing purposes only.

The new thread will be called 'Fibromyaglia Continued'. You can find it here: http://www.familycorner.com/forums/s...&threadid=7341

Thank you

Closed Thread