Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.86 average.
Old 10-02-2002, 08:26 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hi Val & Linda

VAL,
I THINK WE HAVE SPOKEN BEFORE AS ,I HAVE BEEN HERE MONTHS BACK !
I'M SORRY TO HEAR YOU HAVE BEEN SUFFERING WITH DEPRESION . I GET THAT VERY SAME WAY WHICH, MAY BE WHY I HAVEN'T BEEN HEAR FOR A WHILE !
I JUST GET SO UPSET WITH ALL MY LIMITATIONS !!!
ARE YOU WORKING NOW ? THAT WAS GREAT YOU WERE ABLE TO STAY WORKING EVEN THOUGH IT WASN'T YOUR CHOICE OF POSITIONS !
LINDA , BOY YOU DID A LOT TODAY SEEMS LIKE YOU DIDN'T STOP UNTIL YOU GOT ON LINE !
I HAVE GRANDCHILDREN TO CHRISTOPHER ELEVEN THAN , TWO GRANDDAUGHTERS SHAWNA EIGHT AND JENNA SEVEN !
WELL , I HOPE JANET IS DOING BETTER . I AM STILL TRYING TO GET ENOUGH ENERGY TO FINISH SOME HAND WRITTEN LETTERS ! LOL
SEE YOU SOON
Old 10-02-2002, 08:34 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

HI SARA ,

I HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER TODAY !
I HAVE HAD A LOT OF FACIAL PAIN AGAIN BUT, THE REAL PAIN HAS BEEN MY ENERGY LEVEL THIS WEEK , I SHOULD SAY LACK OF !
HOW IS YOR WEEK GOING ?
Old 10-03-2002, 01:56 PM
Froggy
FamilyCorner Junkie

Whooped

Ok, I've put in too many hours this week. Gonna leave early tomorrow. I am so tired I don't even want to eat supper. I hurt from my head to my toes. Grumble and moan.

On the plus side, it was another beautiful day here today. I got to see my youngest grandson at work today and I got a couple of hugs and kisses and a lot of smiles.

How is everyone doing? You know I think it's easier on you when you hurt from head to toe because the pain isn't localized. I just hate it when one of my body parts hurts more than the rest. I just can't seem to get my mind off the really hurting part.

Saturday, I'm gonna get in the truck and either go to a ren festival or a rendevous. I've made up my mind. If my daughter doesn't want to go with me, I'll call a girlfriend. (hubby has to work). I'm gonna go somewhere and do something. There is also an apple festival I can go to if I can find it. lol If I get too tired to drive home, I'll just get a motel room and spend the night. I'm in the mood for a road trip. Must be the gypsy in me. I just have this urgency to see as many things as I can before I have to resign myself totally to the wheel chair.

Right now, I have to take a nap before supper or I won't have the energy to eat. Everyone take care. Gentle hugs.
Old 10-04-2002, 03:31 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

HI LINDA ;)

OH, I HOPE YOU GET TO GO ON YOUR ROAD TRIP AND FIND MANY BEAUTIFUL THINGS TO DO !
THAT'S MY FAVORITE THING TO DO ! TO BAD ,WE DIDN'T LIVE CLOSER .
YESTERDAY AND TODAY, MY PAIN IS JUST LIKE YOURS " EVERYWHERE " !
I DID GO OUT FOR THE AFTERNOON , YESTERDAY . AND IT WAS NICE OUT MY FRIEND AND I, DID SOME SHOPPING AROUND ,LOL . THAN WE STOPPED FOR LUNCH ! SO, THAT WAS SOMETHING ,HUH ?
I HOPE EVERYONE ELSE IS ENJOYING TODAY .
TALK TO YOU LATER LINDA .
Old 10-04-2002, 06:01 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Just thought I'd say hi...The weather is still an enemy. I "cut" therapy on Wednesday due to a killer headache, but will drag myself in today. I don't wanna!!!!:mad:

I wanna go back to bed and have chicken soup and watch cartoons!:mad: :mad: :mad: .

Where's a Mommy whne you need one??? Oh I forgot I"M THE MOMMY... (doesn't THAT suck.)

sorry

OK ,,I'm done. Thanks for letting me vent.

See you after my time out. I'll be better behaved at a later time.

Val
Old 10-04-2002, 08:13 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

Lifestar, sorry to hear you are under the weather! Chicken soup always works wonders for me! Take it easy and I hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

Our weather here has been rain! We might get snow on Sunday! Gee..I hope the weather man is wrong...our trees are not even in peak color yet and the snow will take all the leaves down!

I was able to meet a friend for lunch and we ate at a wonderful place on the top floor of a Best Western Hotel...they have huge windows and the view is just perfect...the trees are changing color...the water was calm with an occassional boat and we watched a crane dredging the canal...so it was a great entertainment for us. Also we had a wonderful buffet with salad, American food, chinese food, and mexican food...we tried a little bit of each..it was great and only $6.95...then our waiter told us there was ice cream too! Wow We were thrilled, and had so many laughs...I haven't laughed like that in such a long time so it was a perfect day for me...and I am still

janet
Old 10-04-2002, 11:50 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

CHICKEN SOUP COMING UP !!

OH MY POOR FRIEND ! DOES IT HURT AND HAVE A TEMPERATURE ???
I'M ONLY KIDDING
HUDSON VALLEY HMMM, MUST BE NICE THERE , I COULD DELIVER !!
BUT REALLY , I HOPE YOU ARE DOING BETTER NOW !

TODAY ,IS MORE LIKE NOVEMBER HERE . I DO LIKE THE RAIN AND SNOW . I KNOW , I KNOW , I'M UNUSAL ....
UP ALL NIGHT ,SLEEP MORNINGS ETC. ETC.!
YOU TRY AND REST AS BEST YOU CAN AND KNOW , YOU ARE BEING THOUGHT OF TODAY !
Old 10-04-2002, 12:01 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

HI JANET ;)

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE DAYS LIKE THAT ! I WAS HAPPY TO HEAR YOU ENOYED YOURSELF .
LAUGHING IS SO HEALING !
BEING WITH MY FRIENDS IS SO MUCH FUN AND THAT'S JUST THE REASON WHY , WE LAUGH SO MUCH !
WISHING ALL A PAIN FREE DAY !
Old 10-04-2002, 02:33 PM
Froggy
FamilyCorner Junkie

Wow, Janet, sounds like you had a lovely day with your friend. But, just how high up was that restaurant. I am afraid of heights. One time my mom was in the hospital, on the 8th floor, I got up there once and had a panic attack and ran down 8 flights of stairs and called her once I got on the ground floor. She understood because she knows how heights terrify me but I felt bad just the same. Snow? Snow? already? Please don't send any down here. I'm just not ready.

Val, I know, it just when you are the mommy and you want your mommy. I miss my mom so much and she's been gone since 1986. I still miss her as much as I always did. Especially when I'm really really sick or really really scared. She always carressed my forehead and it always made me feel better. Feel better soon.

Dolores, I wish we did live closer. It's hard to make friends with people that don't have fms because they don't understand when you have to bail out of something. If we lived closer and we had something planned and you called to say you couldn't, I'd understand. I'd be disappointed but I'd really understand. My friends don't understand so I have to force myself to be there and be up and just grit my teeth or bite my tongue.

I can't find anybody up for a road trip tomorrow. But next Saturday hubby is taking me to the Mississinewa 1812 encampment and reenactment. We go every year and I love it. Can't wait. It usually rains that weekend so have my fingers crossed it'll be nice weather.

Gotta go get supper ready. Take care. Gentle hugs. Me=Linda
Old 10-04-2002, 03:14 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

Ladyinmaille, You would love it...the restaurant is only 7 levels high from the street. Since it is close to the shore nothing blocks the view....it is so calming. I guess from seeing all the glorious work the Lord has done! Such wisdom.

janet

Closed Thread