FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Grocery Challenge (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/grocery-challenge/)
-   -   Grocery Challenge July 2007 (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/grocery-challenge/20724-grocery-challenge-july-2007-a.html)

barbszy 06-29-2007 07:08 AM

Grocery Challenge July 2007

Here's where we can post our grocery-budget goals for the month of July. Can we come in under our grocery budget?

Anyone is free to join in the Grocery Challenge!

Lizzie-boo 06-29-2007 07:13 AM

Thanks for getting us started for July, Barb. My goal is to spend less than I did in June (the amount of which rather surprised me!)

Liz

cau 06-29-2007 11:32 AM

Count me in for July. My family also eats leftovers, mac & cheese or fried egg sandwiches for lunch.They also love to make mini pizza. We also eat breakfast late. Today we finished breakfast at 10:45. We do everything late in the summer. I guess we rebel against the scheduled winter months. :nopity: dgd

jrztomato 06-29-2007 12:28 PM

Thanks Barb...just subbed....:sillll:

jeandeanette 06-29-2007 07:09 PM

July Grocery Challenge

Well ladies I started the June grocery challenge and I personally failed my challenge. My goal was for 400.00 but I went way over. I would however like to try again. So for July I am going to try to be more realistic and say I will try to keep it at 500.00. You all have done a great job for June. Do you want to join me for July?

jeandeanette 06-29-2007 07:32 PM

I'm sorry I didn't see that you had already started this thread so I had started it to. I don't know how to move mine over here but I would appreciate it if you could tell me how? Thanks

ajrsmom 06-29-2007 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeandeanette
I'm sorry I didn't see that you had already started this thread so I had started it to. I don't know how to move mine over here but I would appreciate it if you could tell me how? Thanks

If you will give me the link to your thread or tell me which forum it is posted in, I will move it for you. ;)

jeandeanette 06-29-2007 07:58 PM

I just posted under new thread and titled it July Grocery Challenge. Thanks for your help.

ajrsmom 06-29-2007 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeandeanette
I just posted under new thread and titled it July Grocery Challenge. Thanks for your help.

All done :)

You should see your original post from your thread above now.

Tami

barbszy 06-30-2007 06:32 AM

Thanks, Tami, for straightening all that out! :yourock:

Liz, don't beat up on yourself too much. I bet in the 3 months before you moved, your grocery bill was very low since you were eating up what you had! Plus now you have your college-age son living in the house, and he's probably an eating machine :binge:

Jeandeanette, you shouldn't feel too bad either. Now you have a sense of what is realistic for your household in your location. So this month, try to do better than last month!