Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > Parenting > Parenting Issues > Funny Things Kids Say

Funny Things Kids Say Kids say the funniest things! Whether it's improper pronounciations or hilarious mishaps, they crack us up! What did your child say today?

Old 05-01-2007, 09:43 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Oh Tami that is too funny!!!!!

Hugs debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 05-07-2007, 09:57 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

Happy face Lol..

Hey Tammi I got a giant laugh out of that one! I could just picture the whole thing. LOL......... The other day, my gs was in the backyard cleaning the shed with Poppy. He asked the name of one of the tools hanging on the wall. Poppy told him that was a crow bar. The next day when they went back out to the shed, gs asked Poppy "Hey Poppy where's the rooster bar?"....... I love the cute things kids say and do. I'd love to see more posts about the cute things kids say....... Their always good for a laugh...... Hugs....
Old 05-07-2007, 11:52 AM
Four Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Kids say the darndest things

When my son age 41 was about 4 he always got his ts mixed up with his Fs so we were in a store and he seen a big red fire truck and he pops out and says oh mommie look at that big red fire ###uck every one looked I wanted to craul in a hole, but all I did was say yes that is a real nice FIRE TRUCK and then every one just smiled at me I know I was red as a beet.

Old 07-08-2007, 08:14 PM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

LOL, good ones.
my youngest gd when she has a itch will ask for us to scatch it and when we scatch she will say thank you for itching it.

they were giggling up a storm during this too, which just made me LOL even more so.
Of course this brings back memories for I used to do the same thing when I was younger too.

OOO, shame on me for telling this one but it was to funny all I could do was LOL..
this happen a few wks back, the girls were taking thier bath.. and they had found the old easter plastic eggs and wanted to play with one. I said Ok.
so when they got into the tub with them, they had pulled them apart where each girl could have 2.

I walked into the bathroom to check on them and they said "Hey, nana, look we got tits" they had placed those halfs up on their thier chest and they were sticking.
the oldest one then went on and said " look they even stick to us"
just thinking and telling you all this, I'm LOL
I never experience this kind of stuff with my daughter... so althought I'm the Nana with these girls I feel like a mommy at times and learning frist hand stuff. LOL
Attached Images

Old 07-09-2007, 09:29 AM
FamilyCorner Addict

Barbar, I'm ROFLMBO!

Maddie is good for saying cute things. When she was 3 Andrew started college. She and I had gone shopping and I said well, we need to get the car back home so Andrew can drive to school. She said MOM! Andrew does not go to school. He goes to college.
And once we were having dinnwer with my parents, Maddie was about 2. Mom made her famous roast beef, mashed potatoes and gravy. We got to talking about old commercials. I said "Where's the beef"? Maddie says right there on the plate Mom.
Old 07-09-2007, 03:43 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

Happy face Lol !!!

Some funny stuff!! LOL....Ever notice that even the older kids come up with really funny things.....Kids are a laugh a minute because they are so sincere in what they are saying. They are also so very innocent in their words and actions.....Enjoy them because they do grow up to fast......
Old 07-10-2007, 08:09 PM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

So true Happy6,
the oldest one likes to act like a little old lady or acting like she has a broken leg or arm.
When John was in the hospital. a blood pressure broke and they were throwing it away. Well I took it where the girls could play with it being drs.
well Chynna wrap it araound her leg and using one of my walking canes to walk with. She came in this morning and ask if she could wrap the arm of it where it wouldn't hurt. I told her she could with one of the rags. Off she went to get one and she wrapped it up.

Later on in the day she found her old gray wig that I used one time when I played a old lady in a VBS play... she put that wig on her papa where he could have hair. LOL

Kids are a special gift and we have to catch those moments are we miss them.
Old 07-14-2007, 03:33 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

shocking

Just had to share this......My grandson came in for a snack so I gave him an ice cream cone. He went out on the deck to eat, and it was a very hot day. After his snack he continued playing for about an hour and a half. All of a sudden he came in all excited. "Grammy my skin is MOLTING!!" I looked at his chest, which had a dried patch of vanilla cream on it............. LOL
Old 07-17-2007, 08:02 AM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

that was cute... LOL.. molting
thanks for sharing.
Old 07-24-2007, 11:38 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

Hee hee

My Granddaughter was sitting on my lap, and looked down a my legs. She said,"Grammy your growing cactus on your legs." Needless to say, I went in and shaved my legs.... LOL