Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > Parenting > Parenting Issues > Funny Things Kids Say

Funny Things Kids Say Kids say the funniest things! Whether it's improper pronounciations or hilarious mishaps, they crack us up! What did your child say today?

Old 05-29-2002, 08:23 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

blushing Kids say the most embarrassing things....

A FRIEND OF MINE WAS TELLING ME THAT HIM AND HIS SON WERE OUT ONE DAY AND THE SON HEARD A LOUD BEEPING NOISE....CURIOUS HE ASKED HIS FATHER WHAT THAT NOISE WAS......"WELL" SAID THE FATHER, "SEE THAT BIG TRUCK.. THAT NOISE MEANS THAT A LARGE VEHICLE IS BACKING UP AND THE BEEPER WARNS PEOPLE TO GET OUT OF THE WAY"

A FEW DAYS LATER HE WAS OUT WITH HIS SON AGAIN AT THE MALL FOLLOWING BEHIND QUITE A LARGE WOMAN ( NO AFFENCE TO ANY ONE...IM NOT SKINNY EITHER.... )WHEN HER PAGER WENT OFF AND BEGAN TO "BEEP".......THE SON THEN YELLS AT HIS FATHER..."WATCH OUT DAD, SHE'S BACKING UP"

LEARN TO WRITE YOUR HURTS IN THE SAND, AND TO CARVE YOUR BENEFITS IN STONE
Old 05-29-2002, 12:17 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Location: Originally from the Home of the only 6 times Super Bowl Champs!
Thats one of the funniest things Ive heard in a while !!

Kids, gotta love their innocense & honesty !!
Old 09-28-2002, 05:36 AM
The Original Coupon Queen
FamilyCorner Fanatic

blushing Funny, .... and, Cute......

This little 'ditty', was said by my youngest grandson, at the ripe old age of five.......

The television had a show on, where singers took their turn at singing their most recent hit....

It was Shania Twain's turn to sing, and it was her hit, "I feel Like a Woman"............... My little guy listened to it, while watching her dance around. (with hardly any clothes on!) ~
Then he 'pops' out with, "SHE IS A WOMAN"!!!!!
Funny how at that young age, they notice that sort of thing?!?!?!

Carol Ann
autumnmum 2002
"Coupon~Aholic's"
Swap Club ~ 2002
[email protected]
Old 09-29-2002, 06:25 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

chuckle

This was funny (to me), as opposed to embarrassing. Years ago my youngest was sorting out all his Easter candy on the front room floor while I was making dinner. I had told him not to eat any before dinner, and went on with what I was doing. When I looked again, he had his mouth full, and I told him to put it away. When I called to the kids to wash for dinner, this young one came out to ask if he had to eat. I asked why, and his response was, "I think I hurt my test tubes." I said, Ohhh?-It couldn't be from candy, could it? I said, "Yes, you have to eat dinner."

Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Cry, and you cry alone.
Old 10-27-2002, 01:33 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

TOO CUTE...LOL...

Old 11-02-2002, 08:10 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Well, myson, Jonah, is 4 yearsold. He has always been in the bedroom with me and dad, as the other bedrooms are on the other end of our doublewide. We have always made it a habit to make sure he was asleep before beginning any thing romantic.
One night, however, Jonah must have been playng possum, because he suddenly yelled out from w-a-y across the room, in his most authoritive voice," Daddy, you stop that! You gonna wake up mommy! She gots to go to work tommorrow! You stop that bouncin'!"
I'm working on getting him into the other room. I'll just have to buy a moniter to hear him at night!
Old 11-02-2002, 08:28 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

chuckle

angelia--

That is absolutely hilarious!! I'm still laughing!

Old 11-03-2002, 07:20 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

blushing

That is too funny!!

Old 11-03-2002, 09:45 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Kids DO the most embarassing things....

I got this as an email...thought I would share....

An insurance man visited me at home to talk about our mortgage insurance. He was throwing a lot of facts and figures at me, and I wanted to follow as best I could, so I told my 6-year-old son to run and get me a pad. He came back and handed me a Kotex right in front of our guest. -

Last edited by emajmom; 11-03-2002 at 07:52 PM.
Old 11-03-2002, 07:37 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

chuckle

Kate--

Another cute, (but embarrassing) thing! I'm sure you were red-faced at the time, but now it probably is funny to you.

There is something my #2 son said once years ago when he was about 8 that I have hesitated putting down here, but will now.

One day I found him sitting on the edge of the lower bunk beds he shared with my "pistol" son-#3. He had his pants down, and was crying. I asked him what was the matter, and he said, "There's a hole in there, and all the juice is leaking out"!! He had climbed the ladder to the upper bunk to get something, slipped on the way down, and hurt the "family jewels". At first I didn't know what to say, so ended up asking him if he wanted me to put a bandage on there. He said he did, so I did.--Have you ever tried putting a bandage on a testicle?? Anyway, he felt better, so that was that. ---Ahhhh, the joys of motherhood!! When he went outside again, then I cracked up,laughing.