Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > Parenting > Parenting Issues > Funny Things Kids Say

Funny Things Kids Say Kids say the funniest things! Whether it's improper pronounciations or hilarious mishaps, they crack us up! What did your child say today?

Old 08-20-2003, 07:45 AM
FamilyCorner Junkie

Busted!

This is too funny--it seems as though dh has been a bit "concerned" about some of the um..."male attention?" I've been getting recently. (I've had a few guy friends stop by, all well-known flirts.) He's been playing it off like it's no biggie, EXCEPT that as ds1 was playing "phone call from Daddy" this morning he listed all the people that were in the house. So I asked him why he did it, and he told me that Daddy has been asking him "Who comes to visit?" every day. He is soooo busted lol!

Before anyone thinks he's just being a jerk--though he is to an extent--most of the guys just talk. They flirt but it's not serious. A few of them are very serious lol!! And even though I'm not interested, dh is getting paranoid.

Ooh--I can't wait until he gets home so I can mess with him over this one teehee;-)
Old 03-03-2004, 10:05 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

blushing

4 years ago I took my DD to Disneyworld for her 6th birthday. We took my mom and brother with us.

We had stopped to look at the map of the park to find Mickey, Minnie and Pluto so that DD could get autographs and pictures. As we were looking at the map and trying to figure out where we were and where we needed to be a man came up to us and asked what we were looking for. My DD (who was very frustrated at this point) looked up at him and said "we're lookin' for two mice and a d**n dog".

I couldn't help but to laugh!
Old 03-04-2004, 03:02 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Location: Originally from the Home of the only 6 times Super Bowl Champs!

JRTA8, I can only imagine the look on that guys face after she said that!

Visit my blogs **

Tami's Kitchen Table Talk

Simple, easy-to-cook family recipes
and lots of good conversation!

Join the Cookie Carnival!
On Hiatus

If you love baking cookies, join our group!

Old 03-04-2004, 04:39 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Yesterday morning I was mending a hole in the pocket of DH's sweat pants so I could wear them that day. My yongest DS (4 yo) asked my what I was doing and when he found out he said, "That's because you keep getting too big to wear them!" Okay, I have had 4 kids and just 5 months ago had to have a hysterectomy - I have NO stomach muscles left! Sheesh!

V.
Old 03-04-2004, 02:00 PM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Don't you just love the quotes kids come out with.
My youngest told me my legs were to prickly but how come the weren't the other day. It's called a 3 day leg growth after shaving.

Old 03-04-2004, 03:45 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

On the same trip to FL. it was dark when our plane landed. My DD looked down at all of the lights and with the most excited look on her face and the loudest voice she could muster said "It looks like a giant birthday cake down there!"

Everybody on the plane laughed.

Since it was my first time flying, it relieved alot of pent up tension that I had, so I was grateful instead of embarassed.
Old 03-05-2004, 04:50 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Quote:
Originally posted by jrta8
Since it was my first time flying, it relieved alot of pent up tension that I had, so I was grateful instead of embarassed.
Don't be about it being your first time flying. The first time I ever flew was about 2 1/2 years ago - at age 30. I (with 4 kids and a broken foot ) flew from Toledo to Atlanta and then from Atlanta to Munich, Germany. It was a 16 hour (just in the planes) trip. We had TERRIBLE jet lag.
Old 03-24-2004, 11:23 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

blushing

Sorry for taking you guys back a few topics!
As you were all talking about the fart, it reminded me of the burp. My 21/2 year old immediately says in the loudest voice 'mommy I just burped' and starts laughing! She actually expects us to join her laugh! We can't seem to be able to make her just say 'excuse me' and leave it at that!
Talking about her announcements she also announces 'mommy I just did poopoo in my diaper'. I can't understand why she can't just tell me before she did it so she can sit on the potty?!
The other day in a restaurant she was (loudly) telling her sister 'I am gonna get a dipie rash'
(We had talked to her about how if she doesn't tell us and sit on a potty, she could get a diaper rash)
No need to tell you we vanished from there as fast as we could!

sunny_mom

My FC Member Awards!

Honorary Members