Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Fun Games Play some fun word games with other FC members!

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 09:21 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Free online Bingo?

Hi everyone, does anyone know of any free sites that people can play free bingo as well as chat?
I use to belong to a site like that but they started charging to play so I had to quit :-(
I sure do miss it though.
Sandy1970
Old 10-02-2007, 08:39 PM
Nine Year Member

Sandy go to Pogo.com you can play for free or pay for clubpogo.com
Old 10-06-2007, 07:22 PM

Happy face

Sandy, Like Trekmom said, go to pogo.com. They have a new free bingo called Luau Bingo. There are lots of free games there besides bingo & some games are more for kids, but some adults like playing them too. You don't have to pay to play unless you want to join the Club Pogo. If you'd like to try the Club Pogo for free, I can send you a pass that will let you play for 5 days for free. If you want to try it, pm me your email address. I'll look up the other sites I used to go to & let you know.
Old 10-07-2007, 11:08 PM
Nine Year Member

Sandy,
after the pass Minny offered to send you runs out, send me your email and I'll send you another one. We might be able to let you play on clubpogo for awhile without actually paying-I send another person passes every so often for the same reason.
Pam
Old 10-08-2007, 06:53 PM

Happy face

Pam, the only thing is, they will make her use a different screen name. They only allow 1 pass per screen name. I had to change mine a few times when someone sent me passes. What's your screen name on there? Mine is Minnny41--3 n's in Minnny. Would like to add you to my friend's list if you don't mind.
Minny

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekmom
Sandy,
after the pass Minny offered to send you runs out, send me your email and I'll send you another one. We might be able to let you play on clubpogo for awhile without actually paying-I send another person passes every so often for the same reason.
Pam
Old 10-08-2007, 08:17 PM
Nine Year Member

I'm nctrekmate on pogo.
I've had a few passes from my mom, after the first 3 or 4 I wouldn't get them and I had her send them to a couple of different addresses but I used the same screen name.
the girl I've been sending to is using the same address and I assume the same screen name-I've sent her two and someone else has sent her a couple so far. I know they don't like a person to play to long on passes-they want you to pay for it-don't know if I'll be able to afford it next year..... cross that bridge when we get to it....
Old 10-09-2007, 06:55 PM

Happy face

Got you added Pam. Every time someone sent me a pass, they made me change my screen name. Don't know how many times I've changed it LOL. I think they raised the price this yr too.
Old 10-09-2007, 07:48 PM
Nine Year Member

I've got about 4 names for pogo and as many email addy's. I only really use one though. My original name got lost somewhere and had to resignup with the nctrekmate.
they did raise rates this year. My sister had started a letter writing campaign for them to let us redeem points for memberships each year, but of course they're not doing anything with that.
I have to remember to add you to my friends list also, actually I have to remember to start a friends list-everyone has me on theirs but I don't have one started........
Just got off there after playing the new solitaire-won 5 games out of 9 and got a jackpot spin. now it's bedtime.
take care.

Closed Thread