What are your familyís favorite things to do when itís too cold to go outside?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
View Poll Results: What are your familyís favorite things to do when itís too cold to go outside?
board games
31.58%
movies
50.00%
craft projects
36.84%
watch sports on TV
5.26%
cooking/baking together
42.11%
reading
36.84%
playing video games together
23.68%
using the computer together
26.32%
something else
10.53%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll
  • We play board games. The old standards, Monopoly, Scrabble and the like. Thanks to my mom we have been having fun with a new game called VisualEyes. It forces us to be creative and think outside the box.

Games are a great way to interact and keep the connection open. It's so easy to get lost in the craziness of our schedules. My youngest lets me know when it's been too long between game days. He asks when, where, how long? He keeps asking until we make it happen.
  • Since there is just dh and I, we will watch a movie together. Or he will watch some sports show and I will work on a craft or read.
  • if they are little put them in their bathing suits and put them in the tub to play.
  • Checked all boxes, except "watch sports on TV", though DH does watch sports, but not as a fill-in to combat the Winter season.

Boards games are a personal favourite of mine! Never did loose that part of my child-side!

In checking the "something else box", we also love to turn the lights out and with only the flickering of the fire in the fireplace, tell spooky stories.
  • Almost everything was checked except sports and video games. I'm not a very good video player, don't care much for video games.
  • bump
  • We read or watch tv. Sometimes I can get an extra chore out of them.

Roberta
  • Board games as i have Pug-opoly, and christmas-opoly,Scrabble,Uno,and a few others.
  • Monopoly and Life are our two favourites