Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Family Corner Photo Album Our members LOVE sharing photographs! Whether it's pets, babies, scenic shots or what have you, come check them out here.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 10-28-2002, 09:02 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

This is just WAY COOL to see all your faces!!!
I have got to learn how to do this!
FYI...until about a year ago I was Totally computer iliterate!
First I learned how to emaill. Next I learned the internet...and then in the past few months I learned that there is a place on the computer called the FAMILY CORNER .....and, well, I am adicted!!!
Peace,train
Old 10-29-2002, 01:13 AM
Froggy
FamilyCorner Junkie

Thanks BLTN_Mom

Yep, we are exact opposites. He's tall, dark hair, brown eyes, I'm short, blue eyed (used to be blond) lol. He tans very easily, I burn very easily. He's the rugged outdoors man, I am not so hardy anymore. But we've managed to stick together for 35 years so I reckon he's a keeper. He's my best friend.
Old 10-29-2002, 03:31 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Member photos

Thanks Emajmom, this picture cracks me up.!
BLTN_Mom, you found me out. I'm quite the Trekker (Nerd alert, Nerd alert!)
This was a place called The Star Trek Experience at the Hilton Hotel in Las Vegas. It was WAY fun! I hope I never grow up:p
Old 10-29-2002, 02:28 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Took this one the other day so I could see all the weight that I lost.. 30 pounds ... After having 2 kids Bryanna 5 Conlan 2 1/2, it takes a while to get the weight off.. and keep it off. Only have 5 more to make me feel much happier. I am happy at this size only want to be my before kids size....
Attached Images

Old 10-29-2002, 02:36 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

try again

After fooling with my photo editor. I remembered how to crop all over again. Going to try this again.
Denise
Attached Images

Old 10-29-2002, 04:03 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Amanda and Shawn it's funny--I'm never good at picturing people as they really are but I was right on both of you! Amazing!

This picture of me was taken near the end of summer to prove to some friends that I really do have a sequined zebra striped suit. That's my (now) 18 month old grandson standing at pool side.

I'm in the water so don't have my glasses on--you'll just have to imagine that.

Jayne
Attached Images

Editor of FREE Penny Pincher freebie newsletter:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LOLPennyPincher/

Subscribe: [email protected]

Special Member of the Family
Become an Honorary Member

Old 10-29-2002, 05:18 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

blushing Me and my husband.

Okay guys I am new but here is a picture of me and my hubby. This was taken at an Irish Pub called the Dubliner in Dallas.

TX Chef Fran
Old 10-29-2002, 06:49 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

This an older picture of me too. This is taken with my husband Elias on our 1st anniversary a little over 5 yrs. ago. 3 children later (Thomas almost 4 1/2 yrs., Cassandra almost 3 yrs., Candida 11 months), I probably carry about 5 more pounds than in this picture. My hair is longer now and a diiferent style of perm. I have contacts in this picture, but also wear my glasses quite a bit. I think I was more "put together" in this pic than I feel now!
Attached Images

Old 10-30-2002, 12:37 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Well. I figured I'd join the picture postings. I don't know how to crop the photos... so here is the whole family from Thanksgiving 2001. Thats me, my DH, Ron, ShortyBomb, also known as DD Laura, and Julia the younger DD.

I would have liked to have posted an older picture of me when I was about 60 pounds thinner, but I don't have any of those on file, so what you see is what you get!

Life is good, and family is sweet!

It's so nice to see so many faces...Especially those I have been conversing with! (nagymom and ladyinmalille)

And it's very nice to meet you Amanda! Thanks agan for the wonderful site!

Val

I guess I can't wear my "incognito" glasses anymore!
Attached Images

Old 10-30-2002, 12:49 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Val (aka Lifestar)

Does your husband have a brother in Jersey? I'll tell you he is a double for a guy that works in the A&P near me. YOu would swear they were twins.

Closed Thread