What do you think of our new gallery?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
View Poll Results: Do you like the new FC Photo Gallery?
Yes, I love it!!
77.78%
I tried it, it's nice, but haven't played enough yet
16.67%
It's ok, I like the old way better
0%
No, I hate it
5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
  • So we have a brand new toy at FC, it's the FC Photo Gallery. Have you tried it yet? Do you like it? Vote on the poll!
  • Amanda! I thought it looked complicated, but it seems much easier than the "old" way. It's got my vote!
  • I LOVE IT!!!
  • I LOVE IT TOO!!!
  • I love it! I wish I had more time to explore pictures and to post more. I will have to little by little.
  • Wow, a warm receoption so far! Keep the feedback coming, hopefully we'll see more votes. Where is everyone??
  • Here I am, Amanda!!
    The picture gallery looks really wonderful!! Good idea!
    I am "challenged" when it comes to putting photos on the computer and sweet Deb usually posts then for me!!

Thanks for all the fun things you do for us on Family Corner!
    You are Awesome!!

Hugs, train
  • Quote: Here I am, Amanda!!
    I am "challenged" when it comes to putting photos on the computer

Hugs, train
    I would be more than happy to help you with this Donna, or anyone else. The gallery is very easy to use, so please, play around with it a little and feel free to ask me anything. Ask it here though, so others can benefit as well I can always turn the Q&A into a FAQ (frequently asked questions).
  • Quote: Here I am, Amanda!!
    I am "challenged" when it comes to putting photos on the computer and sweet Deb usually posts then for me!!

Thanks for all the fun things you do for us on Family Corner!
    You are Awesome!!

Hugs, train

Donna you may find this really easy to use.....for one the pics do not have to be resized to place on the gallery. You only have to browse your computer to find your photo and then upload it to the gallery. I think you will find if you try it you will catch on very quickly. And as Amanda said any of us would be more than willing to help out anytime.

Amanda you know I love the gallery!!!

Hugs Debbie
  • Thanks guys!
    I will give it a shot!

hugs, train