FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Family Corner Photo Album (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/family-corner-photo-album/)
-   -   What do you think of our new gallery? (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/family-corner-photo-album/17661-what-do-you-think-our-new-gallery.html)

Amanda 08-29-2006 05:58 AM

What do you think of our new gallery?

So we have a brand new toy at FC, it's the FC Photo Gallery. Have you tried it yet? Do you like it? Vote on the poll!

CHADSMOM 08-29-2006 06:38 AM

:wave2: Amanda! I thought it looked complicated, but it seems much easier than the "old" way. It's got my vote! :star:

ajrsmom 08-29-2006 12:15 PM

I LOVE IT!!!

hummingbird_0331 08-29-2006 03:44 PM

I LOVE IT TOO!!! :):gimmee:

DeBora4BobbyL 08-29-2006 04:19 PM

I love it! I wish I had more time to explore pictures and to post more. I will have to little by little.

Amanda 08-29-2006 06:11 PM

Wow, a warm receoption so far! Keep the feedback coming, hopefully we'll see more votes. Where is everyone??

trainlady 08-30-2006 02:24 PM

Here I am, Amanda!!
The picture gallery looks really wonderful!! Good idea!
I am "challenged" when it comes to putting photos on the computer and sweet Deb usually posts then for me!!

Thanks for all the fun things you do for us on Family Corner!
You are Awesome!!

Hugs, train:2long: :2long: :2long:

Amanda 08-31-2006 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trainlady
Here I am, Amanda!!
I am "challenged" when it comes to putting photos on the computer

I would be more than happy to help you with this Donna, or anyone else. The gallery is very easy to use, so please, play around with it a little and feel free to ask me anything. Ask it here though, so others can benefit as well :) I can always turn the Q&A into a FAQ (frequently asked questions).

debknechtel 09-08-2006 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trainlady
Here I am, Amanda!!
I am "challenged" when it comes to putting photos on the computer and sweet Deb usually posts then for me!!

Thanks for all the fun things you do for us on Family Corner!
You are Awesome!!

Donna you may find this really easy to use.....for one the pics do not have to be resized to place on the gallery. You only have to browse your computer to find your photo and then upload it to the gallery. I think you will find if you try it you will catch on very quickly. And as Amanda said any of us would be more than willing to help out anytime.

Amanda you know I love the gallery!!!

Hugs Debbie

trainlady 09-08-2006 11:38 AM

Thanks guys!
I will give it a shot!

hugs, train:fallleaf: :fallleaf: