Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Family Corner Photo Album Our members LOVE sharing photographs! Whether it's pets, babies, scenic shots or what have you, come check them out here.

View Poll Results: Do you have a tattoo?
Yes 21 30.88%
No 47 69.12%
Maybe 0 0%
I am not telling! 0 0%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2005, 11:40 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

I Have 4!

On my right ankle I have a rose that is on the outside with the stem going around the inside and ends on the top of my foot and it has my ds' name on it (brandon)

On my right shoulder I have a small cloud with a blue lining with my dad's initials (dkh)

On the inside of my left ankle I have a skunk (pepe le pu) with "Stink" under it - my son's nickname.

On the outside of my left ankle, a little higher, is a Tweetie Bird - my dad used to call me that.

One more and I am done. I want to get a BIG dream catcher on the left side of my back. then I am DONE! they are so addicting!

Remember:
Wherever you go, there you are!
Old 12-19-2005, 01:35 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

I have 1 on my left breast and plans for 2 more. I want pink roses with black stems for that one and I have a couple ideas for the other one. My son has designed his, mine, his Aunt's and his cousins. I just need to save up the $$ to get them done.

If you are coming to see me, come any time! If you are coming to see my house, make an appointment.
Old 12-19-2005, 02:29 PM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

I don't have any tatto's. But I really want to get one of my wedding boquet (red roses, white dasies, ferns, and babys breath with a baby blue ribbon - I will try to get some pics of it; it was beautiful!) on my hip where it won't show at all. I don't want it showing and sagging as I age. My husband doesn't like them; and doesn't want me getting a tatto in a place no one will see except me, him....and the artist! LOL
I'm still trying to talk him into it though. Reminding him that there ARE female tatto artists! But, to avoid a fight (that would have the potential to arise every time the tatto is seen), I will not get a tatto until/unless he gives me the go-ahead.
Katie
He cannot bless an indecision.
Old 12-19-2005, 09:10 PM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

reading, and it interesting to see who has one.
Like I've said my 2 kids has one, my daughter is on her ankle and my son's is around his navel, he wanted to get more, but after a bull buck him off one night and on the way to the ground he ended up biting his tongue and had to get stitches. Then the doctor told him no tongue piece so he gave up the idea of any more tatoo too. LOL
for myself No thank you, I wouldn't want one, but my son has told me mom, if you ever get one you would like it.
I think I'm to old for one, and I don't like needles
but each to thier own

again mostly reading to see who has one.
LOL
and the purpose of getting it for.
Old 12-20-2005, 02:13 AM
Welcome Wagon Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Kadee, I think that is a precious idea. My DH and I too have an agreement about things like this as we are a team and we agree together. It took me almost a year of begging to get him to agree to the autograph tattoo. He was originally shocked when I wanted a tattoo for my 30th birthday. LOL He has NO desire to get a tattoo--not even a curiousity. I also thought ahead when planning where I wanted my tats as I want to be able to show them or as well as cover them up if I am in an office type setting.

For Felicia or anyone who knows. Now that I live in a different state, I don't know where the good quality tattoo artists are. What is the best way to find one? I need the name on my back made better. Is there a difference in ink that can cause it. The only color that I have noticed that has faded is black. Thanks.

Bobby Labonte Official Page Facebook

FC Welcome Wagon : Need help? New to FC? Just ask me!
Old 12-20-2005, 05:06 AM
Mystery Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Don't they hurt to have put on? I think I'm too old for one anyway...(it might be hard to tattoo WRINKLES!)

To return to the Guess Who Game or learn how to play this fun game click here!

Who is our Mystery Guest this week? Take a guess!
click here to submit your guess!
Please remember to submit only one guess per day. Thanks!
Old 12-20-2005, 07:24 AM
Nine Year Member

Yes, I have one. It's a butterfly on my back. I also have plans to get another one. I'd like another butterfly flying by the exisitng butterfly.

The artwork they show for some of the tat's is beautiful.

Have a great day.

Lauri

Proud Granny of Maddox Timothy Joseph and Saorla Laurie Elizabeth and Graham Michael Eric!

You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try.
Beverly Sills
Old 12-20-2005, 08:12 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

I have a small Kokopelli on my bikini area of hip. The only time you can see it is if I am in a bikini (which is never since babcy..lol) or if I show it off. I got mine after my ex-fiance and I broke up. I was going through a finding myself time and I thought I would regret it years later but I do not. I think it is a symbol of "changing life chapters" for me. I think they CAN be addicting but I don't think it is the tat itself that is addicting but the feeling you get after one. I only have the one and am just fine with the one but I know people who are always wanting more.

TX Chef Fran
Old 12-20-2005, 08:37 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

DeBora the way I found my tat artist was to go around to all the tat parlors and ask to see some work they did, their work area and see if they were personable.
Fish3711

Old 12-20-2005, 09:07 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

My step Dad actually ahs tats as well so he knew where I could go. I went to one of his customers he delivers mail to on the beach. You can ask around, check them out, talk to them. A good one willl chat with ya and answer any questions. If it is in a trendy place or area and they are rushing people in and out, don't do it!

TX Chef Fran

Closed Thread