Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Family Corner Photo Album Our members LOVE sharing photographs! Whether it's pets, babies, scenic shots or what have you, come check them out here.

View Poll Results: Do you have a tattoo?
Yes 21 30.88%
No 47 69.12%
Maybe 0 0%
I am not telling! 0 0%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-18-2005, 03:31 PM
Assistant Moderator

Love this thread!! Love everyones tats.
Old 12-18-2005, 04:31 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

lovely butterflies you have picked out to have

Old 12-18-2005, 04:45 PM
FamilyCorner Admirer

Here are two more of mine. The first picture is of my first tattoo. Mom went with me to get it, she didn't like the fact that I was getting one, but she didn't want me to have to go alone...what a wonderful mother! The second picture is of my most recent one done about three weeks ago. There is a reason behind it. Everyone has a little angel and devil on their shoulder. That tattoo represents my "devil" and after Christmas I am getting my angel on the right upper arm.
Attached Images

Old 12-18-2005, 05:02 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

daughter-of-Breezy: My husband would love your tattoo of the skull [your devil]. It's also cool that the eye sockets are red, my husband did the same thing on his tat! Looks great.
Fish3711
ps did you ever notice how tat artists always have those wierd names?? The guy who did my first butterfly [havent posted that pic yet] and the spider on my back was called grumpy. And he was a left handed tat artist and he was great.

Old 12-18-2005, 05:33 PM
Head Moderator

Hubby and I both have tats. When we were in our early 40's and he decided he wanted one and I said I'll get one if you do. Off we went and I got in the chair first and told him "you'd better get one now after I am". He got a rattlesnake over the top of a very long scar from surgery as a child. The artist said he couldn't put it right on the scar, but went right above it. It is on his belly.

Mine is three roses, one full bud, one partial open, and the third in full bloom. They are about 4 inches long on my chest. I got hooked! My next one is a picture of my first cat, Socks (just his head), and the next one is a butterfly right above the roses. I want more and just haven't gone back yet. But I want a ladybug in the roses, and a black widow spider on a spider web amongst the roses, and then my other cats faces. After that who knows! These are all on my chest where if I wear a low cut shirt you can see them.

All our relatives tell us we were and it must have been our mid-life crisis!

Last edited by cat lover; 12-18-2005 at 05:35 PM.
Old 12-18-2005, 05:55 PM
Welcome Wagon Moderator

Funny you mention names. The guy who did my tat of Bobby's autograph in NC was called, "Hole Poken Dave." LOL I love the pictures. I'm not into skulls and devils though. I guess each to his, or her in this case, own! LOL
Old 12-18-2005, 09:44 PM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

I don't have any, Hubby waited 42 years before he got his and ened up getting Hepititis-C.

Old 12-19-2005, 02:52 AM
Welcome Wagon Moderator

These days they use disposable needles when making tattoos. I watched them unwrap the needle so I knew it was a brand new one.
Old 12-19-2005, 05:11 AM
Head Moderator

Yep, same thing here; we only go to this one place called "Tattoo Charlie's" and everything is new or sealed in new cleaned packs and they use individual little tubs of ink for each person. There are lots of places around, but I'll ony go here because I know it is a "clean" place. You just have to know the place you use and not just walk in any place.

Old 12-19-2005, 07:06 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

That's exactly what I was gonna say girls. That nowadays they use wrapped needles, they open it in front of you and dispose of it right after it's used on you. I only use two artists and both are in Florida and I won't get a tat anywhere else, or until they close up etc and I have to find a new one.
Fish3711

Closed Thread