FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Family Corner Photo Album (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/family-corner-photo-album/)
-   -   Photos of halloween costumes (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/family-corner-photo-album/14181-photos-halloween-costumes.html)

Amanda 10-23-2004 06:29 PM

Photos of Kids in Halloween Costumes!

1 Attachment(s)
I thought it would be fun to post pictures of our kids in their Halloween costumes :) For those of you that don't celebrate Halloween, but your kids dress up for parties, we want to see those too! :)

I'll post mine first ;-) This is one of all four kids, Tony (12), Kristen (10), TJ (7) and Dominic (5).

Amanda 10-23-2004 06:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Now since Kristen's costume is the only one you can't really see, I am going to post one of her by herself :)

CHADSMOM 10-26-2004 07:24 AM

Those are cute! I will post mine as soon as we get the costume together, lol! My son just decided last night that he was even dressing up for Halloween!(^)

debknechtel 10-28-2004 06:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Well i finally finished sewing the kids costumes. Got a pic of ryan and jamie but not of Paige yet. will post hers later. I'm glad to be done and the kids really liked their costumes which is all that matters!!!

hugs
Debbie

This is of jamie my "Mickey Mouse"

debknechtel 10-28-2004 06:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This pic is of Ryan my roman gladiator

Hugs
Debbie

Amanda 10-28-2004 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by debknechtel
Well i finally finished sewing the kids costumes. Got a pic of ryan and jamie but not of Paige yet. will post hers later. I'm glad to be done and the kids really liked their costumes which is all that matters!!!

Wow! You are so talented, those are wonderful! I can't sew LOL but I did always make the easier costumes, this is the first year I actually didn't.

Yours look wonderful and I can't wait to see your daughter's!

debknechtel 10-28-2004 06:40 AM

Amanda,
Thank you
I am not the best seamstress in the world, but I do enjoy making the kids costumes every year. I had posted pics of past years on the halloween thread , costumes costumes and more costumes if you wantr to see some others. That was before we had this thread.

Hugs
Debbie

kellydid 10-28-2004 07:22 AM

Hey Sis,

Those are some great costumes!!! Man you are so talented!! I know where to go now to get some stuff sewn if I need to!!!:lol:

Lets see: chair pads
curtains
duvet covers
couple of outfits
covers for my small appliances
boucle jacket
Hey do you knit also? If so I would like to have the following:

cashmere sweater
fishermans sweater
cable sweater
hooded sweater
anthing else I can think of!

:rednose:

I know, I know, give it a rest! Just thought I would give it a try! It doesn't hurt. Hey, I just envy anyone who can sew!! I cannot sew at all! Believe me, people have tried to teach me, with no luck! You should have seen me try to cut out a pattern! What a joke! They had me confused right off the bat with cut on the bias! What bias? I was soooooo lost! Granted, my aunt was just dying laughing! I was not amused! I took home ec in HS but that was a joke! So, I just do counted cross stitch!!!

Congrats on some wonderful work, sis! Pat yourself on the back! You did a fantastic job! I'm really in awe of your work!

hugs to you,
Nancy

ajrsmom 10-28-2004 07:32 AM

Debbie, They are very cute!!

I just dug out my son's Halloween costume from his second Birthday/Halloween party. I made his costume---he was a lovable scarecrow. I'm going to make it work for my DD this year. ;) Thanks goodness for the glue gun! ROFLMAO There are a few "stitches" on the outside that should be there but other than that, everything is hot glued.

She was about the same size as him except she's not as tall--well, she is about 6 months behind him when wearing this.

Ill try to get her to wear the straw hat long enough to take her picture, lol!! She LOVES the camera so it might work!

My son wasnt in the creative mood this year so he will be wearing a store bought Hulk costume.

Your kids are soooo lucky that they have a Mom who is "sew" talented!!!:bouncer:

:ghost: (^)

debknechtel 10-28-2004 08:30 AM

Tami I'm sure she will look so cute and I hope you will post her pic when you take it!! My son was a scarecrow one year, the three of them went as characters from the wizard of oz. Ryan was the scarecrow, Jamie was the tinman and Paige was the lion!! I posted those pics on the costumes.costumes,and more costumes thread.

Hope you will take a pic of your son too!!! I love seeing the kids all dressed up!!!

Hugs
Debbie