Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Family Corner Photo Album Our members LOVE sharing photographs! Whether it's pets, babies, scenic shots or what have you, come check them out here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2005, 04:48 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Hi, Ladies!!!

I picked up some pics today and there were a few of our new house so I thought I'd post them. Right now it's white with blue trim on the porch but next summer we're going to side it, probably a tan or beige and then paint the porch & trim hunter green. I can't wait!! LOL
Attached Images

Pampered Chef Senior Consultant
Stacia's Kookin Korner

http://www.pamperedchef.biz/staciaskookinkorner

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Old 09-04-2005, 04:53 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Here's another..

this one is a side view of my porch. I LOVE my porch... it's so big and we finally got a couple redwood rockers (which will look awesome with the hunter green trim next yr). We love to sit out there in the morning with our coffee or in the evening at sunset. Our street is not paved, it's total brick which is really cool. It's also a one one so we don't get much traffic so it's usually quiet which is nice.
Attached Images

Stacia's Kookin Korner

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Old 09-04-2005, 04:56 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Last one...

this is another side view but with more of my flowers and my niece Sloan in it. This is the first time I've really been able to have more than a couple flower pots and I'm lovin it!! I'm planning on planting alot of flowers in the spring in the back yard and around the house.
Attached Images

Stacia's Kookin Korner

Old 09-04-2005, 05:45 PM
FamilyCorner Junkie
FamilyCorner Junkie

Cute house
Old 09-04-2005, 05:47 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Stacia...love the pics of your new home. I love your front porch, I too would be sitting out there in the morning and evenings. I have never seen a brick road before...very cool!!

Hugs Debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 09-04-2005, 06:16 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

Scenic photos

Stacia LOVE your porch I would live on it too lol, enjoy
Old 09-05-2005, 01:57 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Stacia, you have a beautiful home and a VERY inviting porch. Can I come over to sit and read?
I love the colors you have & wouldn't change them. Around here EVERYONE is painting their house in various shades of beige. If I never see another beige house, it will be too soon, LOL! And mine is a faded yellow so I'm no better. If we ever repaint this house I am picking BLUE!
Old 09-05-2005, 04:46 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Stacia, You have a beautiful house. I have a nice house my hubby built out in the sticks and I love it but, I have always wanted a porch. Love yours. Guess he don't know how much I want a porch? He did start the base work to add one this year but something tells me I won't be seeing it for at least another year!LOL Love the rockers too! And the Flowers too! Have fun with it girl!
Old 09-05-2005, 08:57 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Stacia - I love the big porch too! I like to sit out and we dont have a large proch so yours looks so inviting especially with the rockers and the flowers. The rest of the house is nice too!

Children have never been very good at listening to their parents, but they have never failed to imitate them. Baldwin ~
Old 09-06-2005, 10:03 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

We love your porch, Stacia!! So when can we come over for tea!!
Tell us about your house inside and what it looks like!!!

hugs, train

Closed Thread