Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Family Corner Photo Album Our members LOVE sharing photographs! Whether it's pets, babies, scenic shots or what have you, come check them out here.

Closed Thread

Old 11-23-2004, 06:19 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Wedding Photos

I was thinking it would be so nice to share photos of all our wedding here at Family Corner. It does not have to be recent weddings. some of us are newlyweds and others have been married for many years. I love looking at pictures from weddings they are always so joyous!! so lets post away, I'll start!!

Here is a photo of my hubby and I form our wedding on Friday March 13, 1992. We were married 2 weeks before my hubby had to leave to go to Kuwait for peacekeeping after the war. We had a big wedding planned for that summer but because of that tour we had to cancel . We decided to get married before he left with only 11 people present at the back chapel of the church. It was very romantic!! I don't have any regrets doing it this way. We used the money set aside for our big wedding to buy a house.

So this is Mike and I
Attached Images

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 11-23-2004, 06:23 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Here is one more from our Friday the 13th wedding. this is of us with our best man and maid of honor. She was 8 months pregnant!!! Both hubby and his best man are members of the Canadian Armed Forces.
Attached Images

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 11-24-2004, 06:45 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Great Pictures DEB!

Its so nice to have a face to put with your name, LOL. I love those pictures your great SMILE goes with your kind personality!!
Our wedding photos are not on CD, but I do know Santa is bringing a digital camera to our house at Xmas, so I can start posting some pictures!!!

Sandie

We all need a little tenderluvin BEAR!!!
Attached Images

Old 11-24-2004, 06:59 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Sandy

If you have a scanner you can scan your photos and post them.....thats all i did.

hugs
Debbie

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 11-24-2004, 07:18 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

No we dont have a scanner, Im lucky to have gotten as far as I have in the 4 months Ive had this computer so as not to be too "computer challanged, LOL. My DD will be showing me how to do the pictures when I get a camera although she did say I can just get a cd with my regular 35mm camera pictures too.
I will ask her about a scanner, I dont know if its worth getting or anything about one.I have some film in my 35mm I want to use up over the holidays so I was gonna just get a CD with that film to try posting pix. I will eventually get the hang of it,LOL.

Sandie

We all need a little tender luvin BEAR!!!
Old 11-24-2004, 09:48 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

This is a great idea for a thread Deb! I'll post ours as soon as I can find them.

Sharon

If you are coming to see me, come any time! If you are coming to see my house, make an appointment.
Old 11-24-2004, 09:52 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

I'm looking forward to seeing them sharon!!!!

Weddings are such a happy time in our lives!!!!

Hugs
Debbie

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 11-24-2004, 09:56 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

I'm a wedding photographer, so I have seen all angles of weddings. I love them, and always pray with the couple that they find the happiness they seek and remember that over time the rough spots aren't always so rough and that your marriage is your most important job.

This will be a fun thread.

If you are coming to see me, come any time! If you are coming to see my house, make an appointment.
Old 11-24-2004, 10:04 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Very cool sharon....I did not know that you were a photographer!! As you can see from our photos we did not have a photographer, just loved ones cameras. My dress is not perfect nor is my hair but all I cared about was that i was marrying Mike. It would be nice to have better pics but I think my face shows all that I need to remember from that day.

Hugs
Debbie

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 11-24-2004, 10:15 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

The love is shing from your eyes and that is all that matters.

We didn't have a photographer either. Nestor was in the US Navy during the Iran crisis in the early 80's and we had to change our date 5 times. We through it all together in a matter of weeks when we knew for a certainty a weekend he would be home.

Closed Thread