Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Family Corner Photo Album Our members LOVE sharing photographs! Whether it's pets, babies, scenic shots or what have you, come check them out here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2005, 02:11 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Nancy that is a beautiful picture you both look soo happy.

Old 01-14-2005, 06:02 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Nancy, Sharon & Debbie~

Thanks so very much for sharing your beautiful wedding photos. I wish I could post mine but with the new mac our scanner is not compatable. Robert & I were married at the court house in San Diego. It will be 19 years ago the 26th of this month. Robert was still in the US Navy at the time and so we both took a Monday off work, got married, went out to dinner with my family and went back to work on Tuesday. Robert was out to sea again within a week. He went to Hawaii - we always used to joke that he got the honeymoon without me lol.

"Not what we gain, but what we give....measures the worth of the life we live."
http://www.jsantiago.greatesthomebusiness.com
http://saferforyourhome.com
Old 01-14-2005, 07:27 AM
FamilyCorner Addict

Any one have any funny honeymoon tales to tell? Like lost bathing suit on in the surf or anything like that/

I never had a honeymoon, so I don't have any tales to tell.

Coll
Old 01-14-2005, 07:34 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Coll

I'm like you...we did not get a honeymoon. hubby left for Kuwait 2 weeks after we were married!!!!! Have never had a chance since then. We are hoping to for our 15 th anniversary in a few years.

Hugs
Debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 01-14-2005, 08:20 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

A courthouse wedding seems like

A courthouse wedding seems like a a great idea but DH and my mom we against it said it had to be a white weddding. So i though oh maybe 50 people or so...won't be so bad..well 250 guests later and a year worth of planing we had a perfect wedding that went off without a hitch.

We ended up just going to the poconos for a few days.Blew the budget on the wedding. So now when i hear someone is engaged i tell them make sure to plan the honeymoon first
because it will get lost if you leave it for last.

love
nancy
Old 01-14-2005, 08:35 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Even with our courthouse wedding, we still did it up right. Robert bought an Armani suit and I wore a calf length ivory (since is was my second marriage) dress of jacquard & lace. It had a dropped waist, kinda 20's style with a pleated bottom and a wide lapeled jacket over it. Robert bought me a dozen pink roses tied with a matching ribbon to hold. The justice of the peace told us that is was the prettiest courthouse wedding she'd ever seen. I'm really glad we got married that way since we had no money then and I wasn't about to have my parents pay for anything. I told Robert I want a church "wedding" next year for our 20th. We will see if that happens.

Old 01-14-2005, 09:59 AM
FamilyCorner Addict

Well here it is. I sure don't look like this anymore. I wish I did.
I'm not thin anymore and my beautiful red hair is now short. I just might go back to long hair.
Attached Images

Old 01-14-2005, 10:14 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Coll,

What a great picture, you look so young!! I love your red hair. I have always thought red hair is so beautiful. It is so nice to see all the wedding photos, thanks for sharing your special day with us!!!

Hugs
Debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 01-14-2005, 11:14 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful picture with us Coll. Your red hair looks great. Now that I have resorted to coloring all the grey my children have put in my hair, I use an auburn color.

Old 01-14-2005, 11:19 AM
FamilyCorner Addict

Thanks for the compliments.

Deb, I was young. I wasn't quite 18 when we got married 22 years ago.

Julie, my hair is all natural red. And wouldn't ya know it, not one of my kids is a red head.

Coll

Closed Thread