Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Family Corner Photo Album Our members LOVE sharing photographs! Whether it's pets, babies, scenic shots or what have you, come check them out here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 11:20 PM
Assistant Moderator

Angelia, fancy being married by a family member, how great.

Old 04-06-2006, 05:16 AM
FamilyCorner Addict

I always wanted my dd#1 to wear my wedding dress, but she is about 5 inches taller than me. There is still hope, maybe Miriam or Maddie will be short. LOL.

Coll
Old 04-17-2006, 02:34 PM
Assistant Moderator
FamilyCorner Postaholic

trying to catch up on some threads that I've not been to for awhile.

Coll, girl you were blessed to have found that beautiful dress.
the dress that I got married to the kid's dad I wanted my daughter to wear it but it our house was broken into and it was stolen. Made me so mad. I had decided that if she didn't want to use the dress, then I was going to make her a photo album with the dress as I cut it up. Since she was my only daughter.. then the pieces I had was going to make something special for that day when my son marrried.

of course the dress I wore when John and I got married I still have. I've have lend it out for a vbs western skit once.
Old 04-18-2006, 08:41 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Coll!! Two dollars???!!! Unbeleivable!!!!!

You Go Girl!!!!

hugs, train
Old 04-18-2006, 10:39 AM
FamilyCorner Addict

I think GOD played a role in me getting that dress at the flea market for only 2 dollars. Because I decided at the last minute to go to the flea market. Then as we were getting ready to leave it, I walked down the aisle it was in once again and spied it. My boyfriend (now husbnad) was made to go to the car while I looked at it. It couldn't have been more perfect.
I was going to wear my moms wedding dress, but it had a tear in it so she had it made into a christening gown for Jenn. We still have it and hopefully it will be used again for my grandkids.

Coll
Old 07-23-2006, 12:45 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Happy face Photo of my wedding on Sept. 4, 1993

My wedding Sept. 4, 1993
Attached Images

Old 07-23-2006, 03:14 PM
FamilyCorner Addict

Denahowy, we share the same wedding date. Although I've been married for 13 years longer than you.

Coll
Old 07-23-2006, 03:29 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Happy face It is neat we share the same wedding anniversary

Coll, that is neat we have the same wedding anniversary, Sept. 4th is also my daughters's birthday, as she was born on our 2nd wedding anniversary. It is also my husband's birthday too. He had off that weekend, as it was Labor Day weekend we got married and so he had a long weekend then. I liked your dress too. My Mom sewed my dress and all the dress in the wedding party too. I think it made it special and saved a lot of money and I still have mine to pass down to my daughter too. My Mom also made my veil and attached it to a hat we bought. We did lots of money saving things like that.
Old 07-23-2006, 03:45 PM
FamilyCorner Addict

Denahowy, it was Labor Day weekend for us in '82. My husbands birthday is Sept 2nd so he chose the 4th. Although I would like to have waited one more week and been married on my grandmothers birthday.

Coll
Old 07-23-2006, 04:01 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

My Birthday is Sept. 7th, so we were married before my birthday too.

Closed Thread