Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Family Corner Photo Album Our members LOVE sharing photographs! Whether it's pets, babies, scenic shots or what have you, come check them out here.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 02-04-2004, 11:28 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Anna.. oh she had torsion... I'm so sorry to hear that.

My dogs were intimidating in appearance, first because they are German Shepherds, and they were black... I'll show you a head shot of my favorite dog, he was my personal dog, my pal. He died when he had just turned 6, from lympho-sarcoma. I can not tell you how devistated I was... I still miss him.
Attached Images

"A hundred years from now, it will not matter the sort of house I lived in, what my bank account was, or the car I drove....but the world may be different because I was important in the life of the animals and the creatures on this earth."
Old 02-04-2004, 11:36 AM

He's gorgeous! I wish I could figure out how to get my pictures on here. I have a laser, got them on the computer and tried sending as a attachment, it came back file too big, so will have to work on resizing.... it's on my computer at home so I can send in pictures of my babies.

Anna
Old 02-04-2004, 11:43 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Anna.. send the pictures to:
[email protected]

I'll resize them for you and send them back...or if you want I'll post them for you..just let me know what you want done....*s*

"A hundred years from now, it will not matter the sort of house I lived in, what my bank account was, or the car I drove....but the world may be different because I was important in the life of the animals and the creatures on this earth."
Old 02-04-2004, 11:47 AM

Photos

Thanks Jeannie-

I will try to send them tonight when I get home.

Anna
Old 02-04-2004, 01:58 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Well, I am so familiar with people not caring for their dogs... Ours live just as well (if not better) than we do!!! As I am typing, my husband and a friend has taken 5 of ours for their rabies shots- the vet has a night clinic fron 6-8 pm which is great for working folks!! We have nice kennels built. My husband built them with roofs and lighting. The hospital where he works were throwing away some overhead flourescent lights, so he mounted them on the underside of the roofs, after they said he could take them on home... It can however be expensive to feed. We use about four 50-lb bags a week, maybe a little less. The hunting dogs we keep on high protein feed as they exercise quite a bit during the regular season, not just during the hunting seasons. When I get my pics back of my son and our husky, I will try to figure how to post. They just became available today online, but the actual photos are not here yet. They are cute though I may need someones help to post, but I will do my best(the pictures), and see how far I get!

Unknown
Old 02-04-2004, 02:01 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Diana.. if the pictures are available on line... just give me the address and I can copy and resize to post them if you like.... *s*

Old 04-29-2004, 09:34 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

13 Dogs!

We currently have 13 dogs. Four of them are pups (under one year). Eleven are fox hounds and 2 are just pets, one a Siberian Husky and the other is a mix of black lab/husky, at least we think- LOL!!! He was a gift for my son when he was about 2 yrs. At the time we were not really prepared to be parents of a dog too, but my son insisted. He has been a loving member of out family ever since. All the other dogs became "members" after him. We really do enjoy all of them. Posted here is a picture of my son and his dog Uno.
Attached Images

Unknown
Old 04-29-2004, 10:09 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

That is a wonderful picture!
Your son and your pup are beautiful/ handsome..

Admit your mistakes so that NO ONE else can exaggerate them
You can NOT amputate your HISTORY from your DESTINY~ Beth Moore
Old 05-10-2004, 07:46 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

This is our newest addition, RIP. He is a American Walker Hound ( foxhunting dog). He is a little bit shy but is getting better everyday. ( the number on him is from a hunt that he was in recently...)
Attached Images

Unknown
Old 08-06-2004, 09:05 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

GREAT DOG!!!

[SIZE=3]We have a mutt, she was thrown away....Go to the shelters they have great dogs............she is the best dog ever..................we think she is part Finnish Spitz...she has been house broken from the first week we had her. Her name is Pudge.........she is now a year old. Just make sure if you get a puppy that you introduce them to other dogs........our dog loves other dogs, but if you don't introduce them early they tend to not like other dogs.....Good Luck!!!

Last edited by AnnaInOhio; 08-06-2004 at 09:24 AM.

Closed Thread