Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Family Corner Photo Album Our members LOVE sharing photographs! Whether it's pets, babies, scenic shots or what have you, come check them out here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2006, 05:27 PM

Anyone else having troubles here at FC? No pics or awards show up. I tried logging out and then back in, didn't help.

Coll
Old 01-12-2006, 05:37 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Coll, it seems that it is all working okay from my end... I don't know what could be causing that to happen to you... Just saw your post and wanted to let you know before we went to bed. Are you looking forward to it??

Unknown
Old 01-12-2006, 06:10 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Did you know a group of cats is called a clowder or a clutter? My cats are definitely a clutter. Here are a few more of the clutter. The first pic is Mattie with TJ (Thomas J Cat) behind her & the second pic is Toby with Mattie. Mattie will let us pet her & she will rub our legs, but do NOT pick her up. Ouch. Toby follows me around when I am outside. Hoping to be fed, I think. I haven't put 2 pics together so I hope it work.
P.s. I think Hershi is brown.
Attached Images

Old 01-12-2006, 10:43 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Sharon - how true this one is for us:
Human being: Automatic door opener for cats. If you don't open it right away the scratching and finally meowing will get more intense.

More great pictures. I have to figure out our new camera and post Mittens. He can be fiesty at times and will reach out and claw you out of the clear blue. He did this to the poor neighbor girl yesterday when the kids were playing.

Children have never been very good at listening to their parents, but they have never failed to imitate them. Baldwin ~
Old 01-13-2006, 12:17 PM

CHADSMOM, No I am not looking forward to the snow.
The posts are fine this afternoon.
Love those kitties MKS.

redcardinalbird, we had a cat that would do that too. You didn't even have to look at her and she'd claw you. I used to say I was gonna take her to a kitty head doctor.

Coll
Old 01-13-2006, 12:55 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

MKS, what beautiful kittens you have! I always have thought long hairs were so pretty...

Coll, maybe the snow will miss you..

Redcardinalbird, looking forward to your kitty pics too! And my DD has a cat that she calls "Alex the Attack Cat" !! You don't have to look at him a slight bit but he will jump on you to play without warning... not to mention any place on your body!

Here is Hershi last night catching a breather but also watching what Chad was up to VERY closely! He almost has her fetching! She has one toy in particular that she will put her paw in the ring attached to the elastic cord, then she'll get the string in her mouth and try dragging it back to him - it is comical!

Attached Images

Unknown
Old 01-13-2006, 01:23 PM

CHADSMOM, Chad should be able to teach Hershi how to fetch. Our kitty does. He has a favorite type of "mousie" that he plays with. He won't fetch anything else. I buy them by the dozen at PetSmart. They have some kind of little thingy inside them, it rattles so quietly but he hears it.

Coll
Old 01-13-2006, 03:50 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

More: The first picture is my sweet 50. She is mostly outside, but will come inside in phases. She doesn't use a litter box tho, so will never fully be an inside cat. The next picture is Tree, with Jose under the car.
Attached Images

Old 01-13-2006, 03:55 PM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

mks beautiful cats

Old 01-13-2006, 07:22 PM
Nine Year Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coll
CHADSMOM, Chad should be able to teach Hershi how to fetch. Our kitty does. He has a favorite type of "mousie" that he plays with. He won't fetch anything else. I buy them by the dozen at PetSmart. They have some kind of little thingy inside them, it rattles so quietly but he hears it.

Coll
My cat Lucky does the same thing! Isn't that funny! He can be in another room when I rattle the mouse and he comes running! If you toss it he fetches. Plus when there is a danger of him losing his mouse under something, he picks it up in his mouth and moves to another part of the room to play.

Closed Thread