Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Family Corner Photo Album Our members LOVE sharing photographs! Whether it's pets, babies, scenic shots or what have you, come check them out here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2005, 07:28 AM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

I hope this file attaches right. I thought y'all might like it. :D
Attached Images

Old 10-25-2005, 07:39 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Grayskull is the fictional place He-Man and She-Ra lived in. It's from a cartoon in the mid 80's. Skeletor was the bad guy. Yikes! Justin was a kid then and he was addicted to the program. I am so old!

If you are coming to see me, come any time! If you are coming to see my house, make an appointment.
Old 10-25-2005, 12:02 PM
Assistant Moderator

some new cat photoes... yippe... cats can be so cute and cuddling

our cats are now exporing the back yard.. so we will see what happens
they are growing too, except for Mumkin and she is still staying little

Has anyone ever heard of that new cat bred that is called Mumkin? they are just like reg cats except they got shorter legs. Of course Mumkin is not that kind of cat.. She is just the rut of the bunch and I guess it goign to take time for her to grow.
Old 10-26-2005, 06:12 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Good morning!!!!

Morning, Coll!! that's so neat that they wanted to name their cat Grayskull, too!! How cool!! I'm not partial to the name, tho lol

Hi, Robin!!!! He is really cute, I'm glad we decided to go ahead and get him. Hubby said he's not sure where he got the name, just popped into his head lol I can't wait to get the other pics back!

Hey, Debbie! Yes, they are alot of fun when they're little. He's got sooo much energy; sounds like a herd of elephants when both cats are running around upstairs lol Thought it was the kids!! He's already starting to get a belly on him which is good cause when we first got him, his ribs & spine were really sticking out. But now he's doing better

That's cool, Sharon!!! DIdn't know that about the He-man connection. Cool!!!

Funny pictures, Luann!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Hi, Barbara!! Hadn't heard of that breed of cats but then I don't know a lot of breeds lol
Attached Images

Pampered Chef Senior Consultant
Stacia's Kookin Korner

http://www.pamperedchef.biz/staciaskookinkorner

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Old 10-26-2005, 10:08 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Luann - cute little collage and sayings, did you put it together?

Thanks for the history of the name Grayskull. I have heard of She-ra and He-ra but they were after my time and before my childrens.

Kittens are so cute and lovable but like babies they grow up.

Children have never been very good at listening to their parents, but they have never failed to imitate them. Baldwin ~
Old 10-27-2005, 05:47 AM

I knew Grayskull was something like that. We never followed it. Don't know if Jenn and Chris decided on a name for their kitty yet or not. I do know that Grayskull is OUT!

Coll
Old 10-28-2005, 07:12 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Oh Luann, that kitty collage was just adorable!

Unknown
Old 11-04-2005, 06:28 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Stacia your kitten is adorable. Our cats are all grown now but they are still a lot of fun. I miss when they were cuddly kittens though.

Hugs, Stormy
Old 11-04-2005, 09:38 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Stacia, He is so cute and curling up in your purse is such a cute idea...
We have two cats Mr. Meow and Taffy ( the kids call him laughy taffy because he's so funny) Cats are a great way to brighten up your day.Luann, I love the kitty college!!
Old 11-05-2005, 07:39 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Here's a picture of Murphey the little 1 lb ball of fluff that we rescused a year ago Sept with our daughter Julie. H e now weighs 7 lbs and is perfectly healthy
Attached Images

Closed Thread