Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Family Corner Photo Album Our members LOVE sharing photographs! Whether it's pets, babies, scenic shots or what have you, come check them out here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2005, 12:57 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

Blondies Kids 3

After all that play..it is time to eat!

Last edited by janet; 03-31-2006 at 04:23 PM.
Old 08-29-2005, 01:01 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

Blondies Kids 4

Well, Sambo needs his rest..after all he is the baby of the family.

Last edited by janet; 03-31-2006 at 04:23 PM.
Old 08-29-2005, 01:04 PM
The Original Coupon Queen
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Thanks, so much, Lil'Sis! Blondie will be both, surprised, and happy!
Old 08-29-2005, 03:42 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Janet

AHA!! ~~I see you've been up to something!! LOL! YES, I'm surprised, and I thank you for all. I should have known Carol would send those to you. You two are in cahoots! Little "Pistol" is on his way to getting fixed Wednesday, and I hope it takes some of the dickens out of him. He has spent tonight, so far, climbing walls (almost) in the front room, trying to re-decorate things. I have two wall plaques with butterflies on, and he was trying to knock them off. A lamp went over instead. The night is young!!

Thanks again.

Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Cry, and you cry alone.
Old 08-29-2005, 05:16 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

Glad you like the photos...I love the one where Sambo is jumping and hugging onto Kali's neck..what a while one!!! I bet you have alot of laughs with him..and how nice it is to be able to laugh everyday.

Yep, Carol & I love to surprise you and show off your kids too Blondie! Do your kids like milk rings too? I send mine to Carol..so they will never be out! lol

I love cats, and miss my old cat of 18 yrs old..I am allergic to them, so I am not allowed to replace my last one..my husband built her a heated 3 floor condo for her to sleep in, in our enclosed porch..basement level..food, second floor..bedroom..and the attic held the heat bulb and a place for her to sleep if it got real cold..it hardly ever did that..and I put a radio on out there too, with music, so she won't miss noise..of course, we were out there everyday, feeding, watering and playing..we even had a cat door for her to get out of the porch, so she could sit in the sun on a warm winter day..she was a tiny cat..so the hole was little, which kept all the big tomcats out! We never had a chipmunk, mouse or shrew problem with her around..lol

Glad you liked the surprise Blondie! I loved doing it for you!

Hugs, Janet
Old 08-29-2005, 05:49 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Janet

Gosh, a cat living 18 years?
That's fantastic. He surely had a good home, with all that was done for his comforts. I have left TV on in the beginning with Kali when we left her alone to go somewhere. I felt some kind of noise-voices- would help.
I did try the milk rings with Sambo once, but when he chewed it to bits, decided it was not a good idea. I thought he might get a piece stuck in his throat.

He has such a different personality than Kali. Maybe it's because he's a male. He is so hyper about everything, and Kali can nip him when he gets rough, but he just comes back for more. Poor Kali! She just can't get away from him, and sometimes decides to get into it with him. They roll around in a bundle on the floor, and chase each other around the house for awhile before finally quitting. ~~It helps him sleep! THEN Kali gets peace.
He's getting fixed Wednesday, so maybe it will tame him
down a little. LOL!

Old 08-29-2005, 05:53 PM
Assistant Moderator

Blondie I liked your kittens. One of your kittens makes me think of ours "Ms Cali"
and now we got 5 more new babies.
our last munch we had, something happen to all of them except Ms Cali" name her that due to her being a calico. LOL

we have one new kitten that makes me think of a little poke cat, as she/he not sure for I've forgot which one it is, LOL is black with a white stripe down both sides of it's neck and white tips on her paws. super cute. LOL

thanks Janet for showing us Blondie's kittens.
Old 08-29-2005, 07:04 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

bar-bar

Nice to hear from you again.

Bet that kitten of yours is a cutie, with its stripes on the sides. I love baby kittens. They are so adorable, and lovable.

I named our calico "Kali-Coe" after reading another poster on Fc a long time ago wrote about one she named that. It sounded appropriate. I just call her "Kali". She is such a loving cat, and I think it helped to get her when very young so she had't known anyone much before I got her.
I spent a lot of time loving, playing with, and talking to her, and she now comes up to me at times to just snuggle
up. She almost talks at times.

Little "Brother" is a real lovable one, too, but he is so different than Kali. Very hyper, and does things she never did. If he gets on the kitchen counter, I take him off with a loud, emphatic, "NO!" Put him down on the floor, and he jumps right back up again. I do NOT want a cat where I handle food, and that's the way it's gonna be. He is a cuddly little guy, though. He's young yet~five months~so he will find out who's boss in the kitchen. LOL!

Old 08-29-2005, 07:57 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Blondie - What cute little darlings. How nice of Janet to share them for you. Wow a heated three room condo. How many cats would love that one.

Ours does not play with many things but he does love the milk rings. My dd has been wanting another kitten. I don't think Mittens would like another one around though.

Children have never been very good at listening to their parents, but they have never failed to imitate them. Baldwin ~
Old 08-30-2005, 03:15 AM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

If I can get Chris to put batteries in the camera, I'll go up and take pictures of the newest kitties in Mamaw's family. There are like 15 cats total, before the 3 new ones. They have just opened their eyes within the last couple days and live under the steps on her porch.

Did I tell y'all that I actually got to "rescue" one of them? That was a neat day.

Closed Thread