Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Family Corner Photo Album Our members LOVE sharing photographs! Whether it's pets, babies, scenic shots or what have you, come check them out here.

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2005, 02:34 AM
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Pag36, yes, I want to put doll clothing on our kitty too. But, my girls won't let me, they think it is cruel!! It is funny how you mention about the cat being mean also. As we have another cat, and she is sooo mean. She hisses at all the neighbor kids, I have to warn them to not even pet her, because she will let them and act like such a nice cat and than suddenly just rear back, hiss, and swat at them. But, yet DD can do anything to her. And knows just the sound of DD's movements in the morning when she wakes up. If Princess is at the other end of the trailer and Karrie gets out of bed, at the other end of the trailer,(Karrie don't even have to talk), Princess comes running!!

MKS, thanks for the site that was just too neat. I am going to show the girls the pics of the kitties with clothing on, maybe than they will back down and let me dress Nigums!

Redcardinalbird, that is just too funny that you refer to her as a he. As everyone in our family and all the neighbors refer to her as a he. She is just natured so much like a male cat!

It is such a sad story, Nigums and Princess are from the same litter. And they are natured so differently. They came from a litter of six kittens. Nigums and Princess are the only two that survived. They were so badly flea infested. That is what the other four died from. I wish I would have known the owners were not going to care for the other four, or I would have taken them and took them to the Humane League! As these two kitties are the best kitties I have ever had!!

Honestly, I never thought I could love a pet. But, these two kitties I do love. DH even gets upset with me because I kiss them!!! But, he even likes these two kitties!

When I was young, I always said I wanted to be someone...I guess I should have been more specific!
Old 08-12-2005, 02:37 AM
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Here is a pic of Princess. She doesn't care for a stroller ride. I think she was just tolerating it, because Karrie put her in it. And she saw how much attention Nigums got from sitting in the stroller.

Princess will sit in it for about a min. and than takes off!
Attached Images

When I was young, I always said I wanted to be someone...I guess I should have been more specific!
Old 08-12-2005, 05:19 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Sueanne

I love cats, too, now that I have a couple of my own from the beginning, for the first time. Had dogs for years, and love them also, but now decided cats would be better, because they would not run through the garden, knocking things apart as dogs would.

I think kittens are just adorable, and if I had space for more, I'd get more. Met a woman in Walmart's last week who was getting food for TEN cats she has.

At this time, I know I have enough, as my young five and a half-month old is a real "pistol". Last week he jumped into the toilet, not having learned about an open lid, and he had his first bath within the next few minutes.

Yesterday he slipped into the linen closet when I had the door opened, and didn't know he was in there. I shut the door, and went back outside until my DH came home, and asked where he was. We thought he might have slipped outdoors when the door was opened, and we hadn't seen him. Well, shortly after looking all over, DH found him in the closet. He had climbed every shelf in there, and all sorts of things were off every shelf, and on the floor!

BUT~~~my kitty can do no wrong!! LOL!

Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Cry, and you cry alone.
Old 08-19-2005, 11:51 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Here's my wacky cat!

Her name is Patches. You can tell she really wanted to take a picture with her Mommy.

Some of the things she does:

1) Watches TV (Animal Planet & Weather Channel are her favs)
2) Expects treats in the mornings & returning from work or else.
3) Fetches paper balls

Old 08-20-2005, 06:28 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

I love your cat. We have a Patches too. She is a ham, lol.

Thank you for sharing.
Stormy
Old 08-21-2005, 09:13 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

blushing

This picture was taken yesterday while at my sil's house. These are both outside cats but spoiled!! My niece painted the stone with "A spoiled cat lives here", but they acquired the second cat (with black and white tiger stripes), so now need to change the stone!! I thought it was perfect timing for the picture so I ran to my car and got my camera and snapped real fast before they ran off...
Attached Images

Unknown
Old 08-21-2005, 10:11 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

Cat photos

Pretty cats thanks for sharing with us.
Old 08-22-2005, 03:12 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Patches is too cute!!!!!

Diane that is a very cute picture!!!

Thanks for sharing....I love seeing everyones cats!!!

Hugs Debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 08-29-2005, 12:50 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

Blondies Kids (Kali & Sambo..furry kids)

Hello everyone! I have a surprise for Blondie..I am going to post a few photos of her kids..Check them out!

Last edited by janet; 03-31-2006 at 04:23 PM.
Old 08-29-2005, 12:53 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Addict

Blondies Kids 2

Blondies Kids 2

Sambo really loves Kali! lol

Last edited by janet; 03-31-2006 at 04:23 PM.

Closed Thread