exercise for abs

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • What do you do for your abs? What do you feel works the best?
  • Other than the ab chair that I use at Curves, sit-ups and crunches work the best for me.
  • It is a ab chair or a roman chair?
  • Crunches work good for me especially when i use an excerise ball to do them on it.Aslo doing ball excersise is sussope to help out too.

Mish
  • it depends what you want to achive. imo just doing crunches does not help. it does not remove the fat around belly area. so cardio is also very important.
  • Very true.Been trying to get the flat look to my stomach for a long time.I think i now have a mom tummy.

Mish
  • I go to curves 4 times a week and I still have my belly, it just won't go. I do sit ups but must not do them regularly enough to make a difference. Any healthy food and exercise is good.
  • Good question! I run 6 days a week (3.2 miles), but I still have soft abs. I probably need to do crunches along with my running.
  • I would think with the crunches and the cardio it will get smaller.To get it to go away a person most have to do alot of floor exercises and be pretty skinny.I know i should aslo be lifting weights too but haven't done that as much as i should too.

Mish
  • how often do you excercise? i had a gym membership card for a month and i had weight trainign twice a week, cardio once and pilates once a week. and lets be honest, i see no difference. i will start again in january if my timetable lets me.