FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Easter (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/easter/)
-   -   What are you serving for Easter? (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/easter/22326-what-you-serving-easter.html)

bluebird 03-17-2008 05:06 PM

What are you serving for Easter?

What is everyone serving for Easter this year? I am wanting to do something different, maybe finger foods? Spiral ham is a must have also homemade crescent rolls.

kathymac 03-18-2008 06:02 AM

We are having the traditional Easter dinner (for us) - spiral ham, scalloped potatoes, green beans, corn and crescent rolls. Dessert will be lemon bars - they just taste like Spring to me!

Kathy

BuddyBeanieBaby 03-18-2008 08:56 AM

We are having Honey Glazed Ham,homemade scalloped potato's...Cauliflower in Cheese Sauce...either pumpkin pie or Carrot Cake for dessert...

danstigerangel 03-18-2008 10:45 AM

We are going to my mom and dads. We will be having ham, potatoes (not sure how she'll fix them), green beens, mom's pickeled eggs.

I am bringing deserts. Bailey's Irish Cream Cheese cake, and lemon pound cake.

FLFunMom 03-18-2008 11:03 AM

I'm not serving dinner (My MIL is) but we will be traditional as well. Ham, green beans, corn, scalloped potatoes, rolls. My MIL has a coupon for a free pie from Village Inn, so that's dessert. I will be making my potatoes, beans, & corn in easy clean up pans (disposable!)

ajrsmom 03-18-2008 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danstigerangel
We are going to my mom and dads. We will be having ham, potatoes (not sure how she'll fix them), green beens, mom's pickeled eggs.

I am bringing deserts. Bailey's Irish Cream Cheese cake, and lemon pound cake.

I miss my Mom's pickled eggs and beets. :)

ajrsmom 03-18-2008 12:36 PM

I think that I'm going to cook ham, homemade mac & cheese, steamed broccoli & homemade rolls.

For dessert, I'm thinking of something lemoney, too. I agree that lemon say spring. :)

Cooked 03-18-2008 02:54 PM

Mmmm...it all sounds so good. I don't know what I am going to serve yet as I don't have an oven! It will all have to be stovetop and microwave. You would think someone would opt to have it at their place wouldn't you? NOT!

Pag36 03-21-2008 01:56 PM

I am having a turkey & dressing/stuffing, my sweet potato concoction as my kids and grands call it, also mash potatoes and gravy, cranberry sauce and especially for Steven Mac & Cheese ala Kraft lol. If I have the stuff will make couple pies.

ajrsmom 03-23-2008 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajrsmom
I think that I'm going to cook ham, homemade mac & cheese, steamed broccoli & homemade rolls.

For dessert, I'm thinking of something lemoney, too. I agree that lemon say spring. :)

:hopp: Finalized version is ham, mac & cheese, corn and homemade dinner rolls. Cookies and cupcakes for dessert to please my DH and kids. ;)