Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Old 02-07-2007, 06:01 AM
A Member of the Family
FamilyCorner Groupie

Shelley, that is great news! I haven't worked out this week as I have been sick. Hoping to get back over there tomorrow. I did lose over 2 pounds this week (mostly from being sick over the last weekend) but I'm hoping to keep it off and lose more this week.

Tried the Salmon recipe last night and we really liked it! The brown rice pilaf not so much. I think I'll make brown rice my way next time just using beef broth.

I also finally made the Garden Harvest soup which was really good. My dh kept making suggestions for things that would be good in it. I finally told him it's for helping lose weight. LOL! I'll be making more of that soon too.
Old 03-22-2007, 02:59 PM
Assistant Moderator

How is everyone doing? I haven't read the book yet. I did read a article in All You about the diet. I am interested!
Old 03-22-2007, 05:57 PM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

How's everyone doing here? I hope you're all sticking to the diet better than me. I read the book, loved the ideas, but I never implemented them. I need to reread the book and make some changes. I'm so glad it's spring, hopefully I'll be able to get outside and walk soon. I miss my outside walks w/ my neighbor. It's so easy to walk when you're talking at the same time. I'll check in again soon. Take care!

Have a great day!

Mindy

Unnecessary possessions are unnecessary burdens...Chinese Fortune Cookie
Old 03-22-2007, 08:20 PM
A Member of the Family
FamilyCorner Groupie

Been able to walk a good bit and working on eliminating the HFCS but other wise, not too good. I need to re-read the book and buckle down.
Old 03-24-2007, 08:58 AM
Five Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Hi! I am glad everyone is working on their "dietstyles". I have been going to the gym a lot, but the last week my kiddos have been sick. Sorry I have not been on. I am limiting my computer time. So, priorities first, then online time...hehe. I need a treadmill with a keyboard and I would be a SUPERMODEL!!!!!!!

I read through the last posts, and I think it is great that you all are trying the recipes and letting us know how they turn out. I am going to flip through mine and check them out. I will let you know if I come across something easy and good. (I really like easy!) hehe.

I am going to get my day started a little more , and hopefully will be able to continue coming back to this FC and this board. Sorry I have been gone so long.

happy happy joy joy!
Rachel
Old 03-24-2007, 12:43 PM
Four Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

you on a died/dr oz/ seen on Opra

I havent read the book yet but I have the cook book that she has out by her trainer its realy good. I do walk a lot and try to do some exerzing when my hip lets me and I do bowl 2 times a week so I am staying at 120 I used to be 219 so I am very proud of my self.