supliments

• I found on the internet a product called Seasilver which is advertised to be good for your unbalanced diet and cleanses, purifies, nourishes, oxygenates and strengthens your body.

Do any of you know anything about this?

Thanks,
    Dian
  • Sea Silver
    I heard it advertised on radio, but didn't get where you buy it from. It sounded like it would be good stuff and give lots of energy....mmmmmmmm.....young again
  • I personally don't know much about it, but do know of someone who says she has been using it and speaks very highly of the product. I think she has a sales rep that she purchases it from. I think it is supposed to boost your immune system.
  • Sliver Sea
    I emailed Silver Sea before ordering..I have Lupus, other things which go along with that..I cannot sollow anything liquid that does not taste good..its just me..they said it would taste like cranberry juice..welll I don't care for that either., said i could mix it with other things..so i did...but still couldn't tolerate the taste..neither could my family who all tried it..as far as working..my doctor said i had nothing to loose..but I did send it back...good luck if you decide to try it...
  • Sea Silver
    I take Sea Silver everyday and so do my children, my parents and my sister. It is wonderful stuff!! We all swear by it. My two daughters, ages 5 and 2, used to get sick all the time. My oldest is in school and used to catch a cold every month. She had a continuous cough. It never went away. She's had pneumonia four times in 1 year, bronchitis, etc. She'd be out of school at least a couple of days to a week each month. This went on for the last 2 years. No exaggeration. She has literally been sick for the last 2 years, constantly with a cold. My youngest daughter would catch the cold from her sister, then I would get sick, then my parents who watches the little one. It was a huge chain reaction that went around and around every month. Since we've been taking it, Jan. 2003, no one has gotten sick and she has not missed a day of school and I haven't missed work. Her cough is gone and she is healthy as we all are. Even when other kids at school are noticeably sick, and parents let them come to school, she doesn't catch their colds. I am not exaggerating when I say that my daughter caught a cold every month and missed school. The school receptionist even noticed that we were not calling in anymore to report her absence. I am not exaggerating when I say that she has not gotten sick since taking Sea Silver. And once when I did stop giving it to them, thinking to give them a break, the oldest got sick then the youngest. The other night, I felt like I was getting a cold, sore throat and burning sinuses, I drank some Sea Silver and the next morning I was completely symptom-free. I can't say enough about it.
  • Sea Silver
    I have 2 problems with Sea Silver. One it is made from the coral reefs and I hate to see these destroyed. Also, I understand most of it comes from the coral around Japan. Am I incorrect or does Japan have an extremely high mercury count in the water around them? Enough so that fish have been contaminated enough to cause people who eat the fish to die? and birth defects? I beleive I saw this on "Sixty Minutes" - a very long time ago. Has the problem been corrected? Environmentally though, do we have the right to destroy the coral? Would something else work as well?
  • Is this the same thing as corral calcium? Sounds a lot like it.
  • Supplements
    Yes, I belive coral calcium and Sea Silver are all made from the coral found in coral reefs. I wonder why it is supposed to be better then regular calcium? Does anyone know?
  • Supliments can be expensive
  • May be because calcium that has magnesium has a better effect. I heard this on oprah winfrey show. Topic on supplements.