Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > > >

Old 08-21-2004, 09:40 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

RELACORE Diatary Supplement

Hi I was just wondering if there was anyone on here that has tried the Diatary Supplement RELACORE if so can you tell me how your experance with it has been.

Old 08-28-2004, 02:53 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

no i havent sorry!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-28-2004, 07:43 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

I haven't tried it, but here is a copy of the ingredient lable. I got this from the manufacturer's website. Maybe it can help you make an informed decision before ordering the product.

Relacore Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Vitamin C
333 mg~555%

Calcium (as carbonate & Pantothenate)
21.5 mg~2%

Thiamin (Vitamin B1)
5 mg~333%

Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
7 mg~412%

Vitamin B6
17 mg~850%

Vitamin B12
3.5 mcg~58%

Biotin
150 mcg~50%

Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)
7.8 mg~78%

Magnesium
67 mg~17%

Relacore™ 266 mg
a proprietary blend of:

Magnolia (bark) SE

Passion Flower (herb) SE

Scutellaria (root) SE

Niacinamide

Panax Ginseng (root)

Pinellia (tuber)

Poria (fungus)

Jujuba (fruit)

Perilla (leaf)

Phosphotidylserine

*Percent Daily Values are based on the 2000 Calorie Diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
**Daily value not established.

Ingredients: Relacortin a Proprietary Blend of: Magnolia (bark) SE, Passion Flower (herb) SE, Scutellaria (root) SE, Niacinamide, DHEA, Panax Ginseng (root), Pinella (tuber), Poria (fungus), Jujuba (fruit), Perilla (leaf), Phosphotidylserine

Last edited by Lifestar; 08-28-2004 at 07:46 PM.
Old 08-29-2004, 04:20 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

i have been talking it for 6 weeks now. i lost 5 inches around my waist 1 in my hips and 1 in my bust. no actual pounds lost tho. i feel so much better taking it not high or iritated of anything just better.i had four friends taking it two one took it for the two weeks that are in the bottle she lost nothing and felt nothing the other been taking a week and so far nothing and the other two one has taken a bottle bot a new bottle hes has dropped a whole pant size in 2 weeks, so fromm experience if your fat seems deposted in the middle it seems to help more and thats what it says for stress related fat acummlted in the tummy hips and stuff the 2 that hasnt lost one was a size 6 but decided her tummy was too big the other my size but small wasted and hip heavy she says she may be losing a little i had a very large tummy and so did the other two that lostso take that into consideration it has no stimulants i cnanot take any stimulants and i love these!!it is very expensive tho so check your walmart i get mine there for 28 something or 26 somethign gnc sellls it for 48 and and tv its 48 plus shipping one botlle last about 2 weeks 2 pills three times aday and at first it is importnat to take as direced i cut down trhe dose and stopped losing hope this helps
Old 08-29-2004, 04:40 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

sugar_n_spice, thanks for the info I started taking it 2weeks ago cant tell a difference yet i did get mine at walmart also hopefully ill be able to tell a difference soon i have lots of belly fat to lose

Old 08-29-2004, 04:44 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

do you measure? i lost one inch form my waist the first three weeks a total of 3 then the next week a half inch fom hip and bust the nest another inch from waist and half from inch and bust the 4 the last inch frm waist last week none at all and so far this week none but i hope to lose more soon. do you seem to feel better and sleep better i did the nexxt day but two of my friends felt no different at all? hopew it works for ya!!
Old 08-29-2004, 04:45 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

oh i forgot i try to measure only after a hole week and in hte mornign like i weigh seems to help for me better this way
Old 08-29-2004, 05:07 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Dumb me did not measure before i started but im going to today i do feel a difference in my thighs and dh said that are getting smaller i do feel better

Old 08-29-2004, 10:24 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

im glad its working for you im so glad to have found something that really helps me and i feel so much better than i have in such a long time.. i hope more people try this and i hope it works for them too its about time they came up with something that is stimulant free that really works!!!
Old 08-29-2004, 11:34 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

I have been taking it for over a month now...and I am extremely large around the middle...in fact i was always blessed with a really BIG butt--and i have gained so much if i turn sideways you cant tell if i am coming or going!!! I haven't lost anything with it..i went on the low carb diet for awhile and lost some ...and for those who have trouble with the low carb diet...there was a little paperback put out back in the late 50's or early 60's that was sold as one of those little tiny books at the checkouts at the grocery store....it had the best and easiest diet to follow i had ever found...said simply count the carbs...don't go over 60 a day and guess what..you will loose slowly and keep it off...i tried it and it really works, you can eat just about anything but count the carbs..it doesn't starve you and gives you plenty to work with. you can follow it easier and the middle will also be the first part to go...but as for those pills, i am still taking them, just hoping they are just slow getting started but i have seen no results yet and it has been a month..

good luck and if anyone has a suggest what i may be doing wrong please let me know. you can email me or post and let me know...thanks
diane