Help...I need this fabric!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Help!!!!! I need about 2 1/2 yards of fabric. It is called Snowy Season, I think. It is VIP and probably 60 inches wide. It is a border fabric with snowmen, red birds and trees on a navy background with white dots. Probably considered a Christmas fabric. Would any one have this and be willing to sell or do you know where I could purchase it? Thanks.
  • Material
    I think I know what fabric you are referring to. I purchased a purse made of it for a Christmas gift. I have since seen the same fabric at Wal-Mart
  • Thanks....I checked 2 WalMarts in our area, but neither one had the fabric. I would gladly pay for fabric and shipping if someone sees it at their Wal Mart. You can contact me direct at [email protected]. I really need it! Thanks
  • Have you tried doing a search for it on Ebay? That's the first place I look when I can't find something. :-)
  • Help....I need this fabric!!!!!!!
    No luck on ebay thus far; however, I found several others which I have purchased. (I could probably open my own fabric store) Is there anywhere you can post a Wanted Ad on Ebay or somewhere else?
  • That would be nice if Ebay had a place where you could type in things you were looking for. I was thinking that myself the other day.

Good luck finding the material.

Cherie
  • I will check my stash and see if I have any.

Do you make Quillows too? :-)
  • Help........I need this fabric!!
    Thanks....I would be so pleased if I could find some of that fabric. I have never made a quillow. I have only seen one once. If you have easy directions, I would like to try making one sometime.
  • Ms
    i but all my sewing and crafting supplies from joanna fabrics(they have a online store to at joannefabrics.com)
    you can ask them if they have the fabric that you need ,also they will order it for you. this cost a little more but, if you really need the fabric it's worth it.
  • JoAnn's can't get a fabric without knowing the number code. I have no idea how to come up with that number. Joann's didn't think they stocked the fabric I am looking for. WalMart did, but they don't have the number. Since it was a Christmas fabric, I am not sure if it can be ordered, even if I find that number! I have a very large stash of fabric, so I am hoping someone else that has a fabric stash maybe able to help me.