Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Crafty Corner If you are creative, love to knit or crochet, paint, or just enjoy making fun stuff with your kids, this is the forum for you.

Old 06-09-2002, 09:45 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

where to buy cheap fabric online?

it's hard for me to get out and shop with the kids and i have MS.. anyone know of a good place online to buy cute/inexpensive fabrics?
thanks!!
stacy
Old 06-09-2002, 06:44 PM
FamilyCorner Fanatic

I haven't tried their fabrics myself, but have you checked Joann's? Here's the link Joann.com

Another one is Cranston Village http://www.cranstonvillage.com/

I'm not sure of the prices, but it's worth a look see

visit my blogs:
Amanda's Cookin'
Crafts by Amanda
Old 06-10-2002, 09:01 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Try http://www.fabric.com They have a huge selection of high quality fabric and the prices are exceptionally low, especially on their "everything's a dollar" and "closeout" pages. Orders are fulfilled quickly and accurately. There are several sections of fabric suitable for kids' clothing and home decorating. Try subscribing to their newsletter to get an idea of their stock and prices. I bet you'll be as surprised and pleased as I was.

Gramz
Old 06-11-2002, 01:53 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Fabric

You should registar with E-bay, there are lots of cheap fabrics and tons of them, if you have the time you will find lots of deals. Good Luck!
Old 06-11-2002, 02:28 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

HI i would be willing to share fabric with you what type are you looking for children prints or solids I have a large stash. Let me know how to get it to youand what type and I will send it on its way you will just have to pay postage. OK
Old 06-11-2002, 03:28 PM
FamilyCorner Newbie

anser to Rose

Rose..Thanks for the offer , but iam really looking for "Lady and the Tramp " material i had a skirt made of panels with the print on them as a child and it seems when my Mother Passed away my sis got rid of it, which broke my heart so now iam on a mission to find it. Thanks Again. Maureen
Old 06-13-2002, 05:31 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

FABRIC

www.fabricclub.com is a pretty good site but if something is backordered DO NOT wait for it. I ordered Raiders material and it took 3 months to get to me. I kept getting the run around until I asked for the manager. She told me that they fill all big orders first, like Walmart. The other material I ordered came just fine. They will give you the option to wait or not.
Old 06-14-2002, 03:56 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Fabric

Han**** Fabrics has cute fabrics and it was very nice to deal with them. They were also very generous with their cuts. The fabric came quickly. The fabric that I bought from them was major league baseball. They have all the teams. Check them out. Good luck.
Old 06-14-2002, 07:31 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

fabris sites online

here is a site that offers some great deals on fabric. Their selection changes daily. They have tons of fabric and lots of great deals. I too have trouble with some medical issues but being a quilter requires me to buy FABRIC! haha
the sites that have been posted are all great sites. This one is like a clearance site. the fabrics usually aren't the newest lines available. they have a lot of fabrics but not a huge supply of them. so be sure to check back often. They have quite a large selction of kids/juvenile, South Sea Import fabrics, noveltie fabrics as well as florals, patriotic. they have something for everyone. lots of craft and pillow panels too.
if you need other sites with great selections please just email me and i will forward you more.
good luck! everyone needs some more fabric.
Tam

http://www.fabricblowout.com/what'snew.htm

Last edited by Rnmaker93; 06-15-2002 at 01:59 PM.
Old 06-14-2002, 09:03 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Fabric Depot is a good place to shop and buy over the web from. Every month they seem to have 30% off everything and then a 2 day 40% off all fabric. They carry all the top end quilting fabric. Also, if you are looking for something specific, you can either email them or call them and they will send someone out to the floor and try to find it for you. I love this store!! If you are ever in Portland, Oregon, it is definitely worth a visit if you are a fabric lover. The store is huge! Their web page is www.fabricdepot.com

Good luck.
Kate