Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Crafty Corner If you are creative, love to knit or crochet, paint, or just enjoy making fun stuff with your kids, this is the forum for you.

Old 11-15-2004, 10:02 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Pinkie Winky Craft Websites of members! Let's Chat

Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering if there are other members that has craft websites to sell their crafts online. I would love to set up a website to sell my crafts online but don't know for sure where to begin.

I started this thread so other members can post and share ideas etc. with others so we can learn together.

I hope to hear from others. I am in the process of getting my craft shop in my residence zoned for business. I do a few craft shows a year and love to make crafts.

I was an Insuarance Agent but fell at work a few years ago and now I no longer work outside the home. I would love to chat with others about craft businesses, shows, supplies etc.

So come on members let's chat and help each other.

Craftybear(Karen) Indiana, USA
Birthday: November 15, 1956
Guardian Angel is my angel nickname as I love to collect postcards. This is a fun way to travel the world.
Old 12-28-2004, 05:50 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Here's what I use:

Here are my favorites that I used while setting up my site:

This is where my orders are processed: http://www.mals-e.com/

Learning html - http://www.webtechu.com/

If you know what you want to do but not how to code it: http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_examples.asp

This is a wonderful weekly newsletter to give ideas of what your website can do - HTML Goodies to Go newsletter - found at: http://e-newsletters.internet.com

Hope this helps!

Edited by Assistant Administrator---While it it fine to share info., please do not post any personal information. You can display your web address in your sig. line like you have done. If you have any questions, please contact me.

Thanks,
Tami

Sassy's Blankets 'N More--hand-made gifts, blankets 'n more
www.sassyscrochet.com
Old 07-04-2005, 10:09 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Craft website

Hi there,

How's the website going? Did you get it started/finished? I just finished mine, and I did mine just by playing around with my different digital pictures, websets and such that I found through surfing the net. My biggest problem has been finding people to look at my site, I don't know much about promoting them. So, mainly it's just been people that I know.

I wish you luck! Let me know how you do,

Happy crafting!
Dawn
Old 08-19-2006, 04:44 PM
Five Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hi Craftybear,
I just joined this site today. I was wondering myself if I can put my web address on my posts? Looks like that is ok to do here.
You might want to check out this site, it is a site for all handmade items. I have a shop on this site.

You can check out the how to sell at the top of the page where my shop is.
I love it and it is easy to put your items on there, there is a charge but I do not think it is too high for the easy part of listing your items. It is a buy now site and everything is all handmade items.

Good luck, and I am also from Indiana. I live south of Fort Wayne about 45 minutes. I hope to chat with you again soon,
Not sure how I check for your posts, but I will figure it out... have a great evening,

take care,
Dianna

Dianna
I have edited your post here, you can put it at the bottom of the page in your signature line which I see you figured out.

Anna
Frugal, Crafting, Gardening Moderator

Last edited by AnnaInOhio; 08-31-2006 at 10:33 AM.
Old 08-19-2006, 05:21 PM
Five Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

I am still in learning mode on this site, just checking to see if my website addy comes up on the post, have a great day all

Dianna and enjoy yourself
Old 01-12-2007, 05:38 AM
FamilyCorner Newbie

Hello all! Just wanted to let you know about the NEW ZyberAuction site that is geared toward Crafters, Scrapbookers, and Personlized Wrappers. Loads of designs for all these areas plus much more. Come sell your stuff!
ZyberAuction

Carol Ann
Old 02-11-2014, 02:41 AM
Head Moderator

bump

When I was young we used to go "skinny dipping"; now we just "chunky dunk"

“The value of doing something does not lie in the ease or difficulty, the probability or improbability of its achievement, but in the vision, the plan, the determination and the perseverance, the effort and the struggle which go into the project. Life is enriched by aspiration and effort, rather than by acquisition and accumulation.”

― Helen Nearing, The Good Life