Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

Craft Club Join others and put together craft projects from the FC website, share your results and have some fun!

Old 09-04-2018, 05:37 PM
Assistant Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VicRae View Post
Kathy, I bet they will really appreciated all you donated to them.
I been busy here. I made 1 granddaughter a wrap around skirt and the other one a gathered Drindle skirt with a pocket in the side.
I made a couple more baby receiving blankets this week as my daughter is now having twin boys. The original due date was Christmas Eve. But, now it maybe sooner. They are shooting for them to at least be 34 weeks before being born and she is already 24 weeks along.
Vicky
Vicky I may just get pickles and jams wooohooo, for my donations either way I'm happy they took them.

Oh wow twins for your daughter and of course grandma, I wish her luck that all goes well no matter when they are born and to be healthy

Old 09-04-2018, 06:34 PM

Vicky, congrats on the twins coming your way. Do twins run in your family? They do in mine.. My mom had 2 sets of twins long before I was even thought about, my sister had a set of twins & my brother had a set of twins. My nephew had a set of twins too. My great niece just had twin boys a few months ago. I crocheted a couple of C2C blankets & sent them to her.
Old 09-04-2018, 10:48 PM
Nine Year Member

Thanks for the well wishes. And yes twins do run in our family. But kind of between generations. She already has 2 daughters 14 and 12 years old from her first husband. And these will be the first for her new husband.

I have already made a Diaper stacker and a couple of receiving blankets and am working on some New Born sleepers. I am also making a pair of Overalls for a great Nephew who is going to be one this month.

Vicky
Old 11-02-2018, 11:14 PM
Assistant Moderator

I made 3 of these shopping bags for a friend they were a thick table cloth that is no longer used
Attached Images

Old 11-04-2018, 09:12 AM

Thumbs up

Very nice Kathy!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilby View Post
I made 3 of these shopping bags for a friend they were a thick table cloth that is no longer used
Old 12-27-2018, 07:22 PM
Nine Year Member

Just wanted to let all who is interested that my daughter had identical twin boys on November 30th. They are a month and 4 days old today. They were premies and now are off the oxygen since last week. Both are doing well. I made them each a pair of booties for Christmas. My daughter wasn't happy with the colors as one had pink in ti. But that's the way the yarn was striped. But, she did use them as my son in-law took a picture and put it on FB. So, they do fit them.

I want to thank all who has shared their crafts with these pages. I have made some of the patterns and crafts too. Wishing all a happy and Healthy New Year 2019.

Vicky
Old 12-28-2018, 12:52 PM

Congratulations Vicky.

Since FC is being shut down, we are all staying in contact on Facebook. The group there is FC Front porch. Please join us there so we may stay in contact with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VicRae View Post
Just wanted to let all who is interested that my daughter had identical twin boys on November 30th. They are a month and 4 days old today. They were premies and now are off the oxygen since last week. Both are doing well. I made them each a pair of booties for Christmas. My daughter wasn't happy with the colors as one had pink in ti. But that's the way the yarn was striped. But, she did use them as my son in-law took a picture and put it on FB. So, they do fit them.

I want to thank all who has shared their crafts with these pages. I have made some of the patterns and crafts too. Wishing all a happy and Healthy New Year 2019.

Vicky
Old 12-28-2018, 02:52 PM

Vicky, Please contact me on facebook.. (Sue Charlton McEndree) so we can get you added to the Front Porch group. It is for all members of FC