Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

View Poll Results: Where do you find the majority of your coupons?
newspapers 19 86.36%
magazines 3 13.64%
Internet 6 27.27%
coupon club or exchanges 2 9.09%
ebay 0 0%
other.... 3 13.64%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-24-2009, 09:05 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Location: Originally from the Home of the only 6 times Super Bowl Champs!
Where do you find the majority of your coupons?

It seems that good coupons are getting harder and harder to find. Where do you find the majority of coupons that you use?

Are you able to use printed Internet coupons
in the stores that you shop in? Do the stores hassle you about using two coupons on one item?

Maybe we can get some of the coupon pros here at FC to give us some good advice on how to get the most out of finding and using
coupons to help us save some money.

(This is a multiple choice poll )

Visit my blogs **

Tami's Kitchen Table Talk

Simple, easy-to-cook family recipes
and lots of good conversation!

Join the Cookie Carnival!
On Hiatus

If you love baking cookies, join our group!

Last edited by ajrsmom; 09-24-2009 at 09:09 AM.
Old 09-24-2009, 11:35 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

Newspaper for me as well as All You magazine and my friend Anne gives me her coupons out of paper. I forgot to put Other in regards to Anne as well as messed up and did not put magazine.
They will only let us use one coupon per item.
Old 09-24-2009, 11:49 AM
Nine Year Member

I receive 2 copies of the coupons from my local Saturday paper and the Sunday paper.

I don't print a lot of coupons but my sister does. She even buys coupons from some site on items they use a lot of. I run a coupon box to help church members lower their grocery bill. My sister and a couple of members also donate their coupons they aren't using to the box.

I upload a lot of the ecoupons that are available on several sites to load to your store card for extra discounts over and above the manu coupon that you can use as well.

If you are a member of Upromise they have internet discounts where the "coupon" amount is credited to the college fund instead of coming off your grocery bill.

Meijer has store coupons that you can print good for that week with what is on sale and combine with a manu coupon at http://meijermealbox.publishpath.com/?recipe=mb_cf2

Procter & Gamble has an ecoupon site where you upload the "coupon" to your store card and the discount comes off your bill. You can also use a manu coupon on the items.
http://pgesaver.com/Sites/PG_eSAVER/.../Source/Kroger

Shortcuts is another ecoupon site to upload the coupons to your store card.
http://shortcuts.com/?promo=0202320&...sshor00000005/

And a new one is CellFire http://www.cellfire.com/merchant.php...ant=444&page=1 you do have to provide a cellphone number but can opt out of having contact and so far they have abidded by it.

I can only use one coupon per item and recently have been told I couldn't use a $1 off 2 coupon when the item was on sale B1G1F. Though that depends on how close the cashiers check the coupons a lot will just over ride any that don't scan right.

Roberta

Last edited by RobertaD; 09-24-2009 at 11:54 AM.
Old 09-24-2009, 01:02 PM
Nine Year Member

I like to download coupons but for some reason the program that is used by most sites won't load or stay loaded to my computers, so I get most coupons from the papers and once in a while from magazines. I prefer getting them online though, that way I can pick and choose the ones I really use
Old 09-24-2009, 01:13 PM
Assistant Moderator

Whaaaa don't get coupons!

Old 09-25-2009, 07:44 AM
Contest Moderator
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Well Kathy, perhaps your country does not overcharge for food, like our does. Then we have to hunt down coupons and kill trees to save a buck!

I do look at the Sunday coupons but they never have coupons for real food!!! I find it so frustrating!

I guess if I had young kids at home that wanted snacks that look like cartoon characters I would be in business but I wouldn't let them eat that stuff anyway.

This is a very frustrating topic for me.

J~
Old 09-25-2009, 10:55 AM
Eight Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Where do you find the majority of coupons that you use?
MyPoints.com (Sponsored by Coupons.com), then there is local newspaper, friends/family, and the products themselves. Cat litter for example - some brands will have $2.00 off with this coupon now, and under that is a $1.00 coupon for later, etc

Are you able to use printed Internet coupons
in the stores that you shop in?
Yes, sometimes they are doubled if not printed otherwise.

Do the stores hassle you about using two coupons on one item?
No. Most of the coupons I use from this site are multiple items on one coupon (save $1.00 on X-amount of item, etc).
If you see someone in need of help and you can do something, then do something — that goes for people and animals. If you can help out, try. That’s what I hope people take away from this.” -Alex Scroggins
Old 09-26-2009, 07:40 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

I get my coupons mainly from newspapers, magazines and friends who save them for me.
I like doing the rebates as well.
Sandy1970
Old 09-26-2009, 07:51 AM
Four Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

sadly enough, mines come from the newspaper, magazines, and Mom. Don't clip like I used 2....
Old 09-26-2009, 01:24 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

I get most of mine from Save.ca for Canadians. They offer some pretty good ones, and I always get the $1.50 off of Iams' dog food.