Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

View Poll Results: Where do you find the majority of your coupons?
newspapers 19 86.36%
magazines 3 13.64%
Internet 6 27.27%
coupon club or exchanges 2 9.09%
ebay 0 0%
other.... 3 13.64%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-27-2009, 01:03 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

I clip newspaper coupons (2 papers each Sunday, 4 if there are 4 or more inserts that week). My neighbor and I trade inserts after we are done clipping, so we can have the ones the other didn't want.

I also belong to FC's Coupon Club, sending in coupons I don't use and getting coupons that I can use in return.

Stores in my area have recently started accepting internet-printable coupons. I am not so up on those, since it's only lately that I have been able to use them. A source for many printable coupons can be found at Ultimate Coupons Printable Coupons page.
Old 09-28-2009, 07:55 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

I clip coupons from our Sunday paper which is usually loaded with them, then our bi-weekly town paper has inserts that are usually on some food items and some cleaning items. My friends and I exchange for what we may need that the other doesn't use. It works out really well.

Unknown
Old 09-28-2009, 02:43 PM

Good evening all!!

I think you have all answered the question well.

I will also buy coupons online at e-Bay. When you first get on, in the search area, type in either the coupon you are looking for "Tyson frozen chicken coupons" or grocery coupons. Hit the search button and pretty soon you can see all of either just the Tyson frozen chicken coupons or all of the grocery coupons whichever you choose. This works real well, and I have never had a problem.

Our stores don't do the e-coupons yet, backwards as ever. And they are just starting to take internet printed ones.

Take care all!! Norma
Old 12-07-2009, 03:42 AM
Head Moderator

I have people save their newspapers for me to use in my woodstove and they always leave the coupons in them also. So I go through them all and take out all the inserts because I can't burn anything other than black and white newsprint. So I clip all the coupons and share with my DS's. I also go to web sites and download coupons. And some companies will send you coupons if you email or write to them about their products. Some of them I have just requested coupons and they send them. My DS's usually can use the most and in stores that double the value of the coupon too. So they buy the products when on sale and then have a double value coupon, they save quite a lot that way.
Old 01-09-2010, 10:54 AM
Nine Year Member

I just found out this week that Save a Lot has printable store coupons on their website. Moral is we should check every store that we shop at to see if they have coupons on their website to print or load to a store card to save even more money.

The lady behind me in line asked how I got the coupons she was thrilled to learn about the $5 off a $20 purchase coupon for joining the website plus the other coupons.

Roberta
Old 01-09-2010, 11:46 AM
Nine Year Member

I get most of my coupons from the aper and the coupon club. I also can print some at my grocery store.

Proud Granny of Maddox Timothy Joseph and Saorla Laurie Elizabeth and Graham Michael Eric!

You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try.
Beverly Sills
Old 04-13-2014, 06:17 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Maniac

Good morning all
I still get majority of my coupons via the 2 copies
of the Sunday paper that I get. I also get the ones
out of Gina's paper. And now and then via the FC
Coupon club but I send what I don't clip for myself
and couple others to the Coupon Club to share with
all of you
Old 05-16-2014, 05:01 AM
Forum Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

I also get them mostly from newspapers and from friends who know me as a coupon fan Now it's not so hard to get coupons. I remember when I was a young couponer and started my hobby. Here are also some tips for getting coupons: Start Couponing As a Hobby - HOWikis Has anybody used coupons wesbites? Does it really work?
Old 05-16-2014, 07:24 AM
Nine Year Member

My coupons have changed to I'm now printing them and using digital coupons at Meijer & Kroger. Get a few from my sister's friend a couple weeks after they come out.

Roberta
Old 05-16-2014, 08:00 AM

Good morning all!!

I still get the majority of mine through the Sunday paper inserts.

THE COUPON SWAP CLUB IS THE PERFECT PLACE TO GET COUPONS YOU WANT, AND PASS ON THOSE YOU DON'T WANT TO OTHERS.

However when there is a good coupon for something I go through a lot of - ie., frozen veggies, toilet paper, shampoo, toothpaste, etc., I am not unwilling to spend some money through e-bay. My last score was cat litter that was on sale at my grocery and the manufacturer had put out $4 coupons on it, making it $1.99 for 14 lbs. I bought 20 coupons from e-bay, and then, after using the maximum number of coupons at the grocery store (4), I price-matched with Walmart to get the rest of them for that price. I still have plenty left for a small investment in the coupons ($2 for 20).

I also print a lot from Smartsource.com and Redplum.com, and from facebook when I see something.

Also, I use the coupons that print out at the red coupon machine at CVS, and the catalinas you get at the grocery checkout.

Take care all!! Norma