Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > Home & Garden > Coupons > Coupon Cornerr 2014-2015

View Poll Results: How do you use coupons?
Everytime i shop 21 91.30%
Only at stores that double or triple 2 8.70%
Together with a rebate 0 0%
Never bother with them 0 0%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 08-29-2003, 09:31 AM
The Original Coupon Queen
FamilyCorner Fanatic

"Coupon~Aholic's" Swap Club ~ 2002

~

"Coupon~Aholic's"
Swap Club ~ 2002

I would like to begin a thread, pertaining to our 'doings'. It would be a place to inform one another, of anything concerning the use of coupons. It would welcome anyone to speak about their frugal activities, to inform others of upcoming sales, coupons that might be wanted, etc. Just anything having to do with the use of coupons. You do not have to be in this Club, to participate. I've enjoyed reading, in other threads, of how FC Members have saved, but would like a special place for these events, to be placed, for all to read. So many of you have made such big scores, you do need to boast!! Please join in, and let your frugal events be shared. Thank You!!
Old 08-29-2003, 11:34 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Location: Originally from the Home of the only 6 times Super Bowl Champs!
I think this is a great idea!

You have a great coupon club and if I ever get some organization back into my life, I would love to start sending and receiving the coupons again.

I look forward to reading about all the frugal tips with coupons and such. There are so many ladies here that are masters of this!

You are an for keeping this club going like you do.

Tami

PS... I will be back to see if I can add anything here but right now Im off to strangle my screaming son for awakening his sister for the 3rd time today!!!

Visit my blogs **

Tami's Kitchen Table Talk

Simple, easy-to-cook family recipes
and lots of good conversation!

Join the Cookie Carnival!
On Hiatus

If you love baking cookies, join our group!

Old 09-02-2003, 04:17 AM
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Notice to my members; ~

I now am back from my "mini~vacation." I have begun to fill the existing requests with their coupons. The following file numbers are being done now;

#'s ~ 2- /3- /18- /19- /23- /34- 46- /

59- /64- /80- /82- /104- /106- 110- /

111- /112- /and, #122.....

~ I should be mailing these out on thursday,
September 4th., 2003. So, be watching for those yellow envelopes!! ~ ~ Thank you all, for letting me have some R&R!

TTFN ~ Hope everyone had a nice Labor Day!

~ Hello Tami! How are your 'little ones?"
Old 09-06-2003, 04:31 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Welcome back Carol I sure did miss you. The Sunday paper is just no replacement for you and the coupons you send. Hope all is well with you.
Emmalee#46
Old 09-07-2003, 03:04 AM
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Good Morning Emmalee!!

Oh yes, I am right back into the "swing of things", once again! After my vacation, I found an all new interest, in getting coupons out to you all. I sent a huge amount out this past week ~ yours included. Was told that they should all arrive to their destinations, by monday. (But you know how that goes! ) Let me know, okay? If and when you move to another home, email me, okay? How are the kiddies?

~Today is suppose to be in the 80's and "wonderful". I might find myself outside putzing!! LOL Have a good day and God Bless. Carol Ann
Old 09-07-2003, 06:19 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Good morning to you Carol Ann. Not if any more about the move, we got a house. I will let you know the address as soon as I get it. LOL. The kids are great. They love school. And I forget to say last night that I saved $27.90 in coupons the last time I went shopping. But I really want to do better. I sure do wish we had a store here that doubled coupons. Well you have a good morning.
Emmalee
Old 09-29-2003, 10:55 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Carol Ann-
THANK YOU again for the Nuitresse c/o's. I will be gray-free for quite awhile!;-)

Bett

.............if you only had some $3000.00 off on cosmetic surgery c/o's !!!

Old 09-29-2003, 03:33 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Total coupon savings this shopping trip $25.75. Not bad considering I lost my original shopping list and my menu book. Which I am sure I will find when I am all done shopping. Ran out of time today. I had to rush to pick up the kids at school.
Emmalee
Old 09-29-2003, 03:47 PM
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Bette, Happy for you, with your savings!! If ever they do come ou with that $3,000.00 c/o coupon, you can bet that I'l be the first to use it!! (((chuckles)))

Good going Emmalee!! Don't cha just love it??? I get such a "high" whenever I can save so much!

~ ~ ~ Carol
Old 10-11-2003, 08:43 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

check out THEGROCERYGAME.COM

i love this site! with ralphs club and coupons i could get my bill cut down to half off at best....now i get 2/3 off! you can try it for 28 days for only one buck. worth a try! my sis-in-law (who told me about it) wasn't sure if it was worth keeping after the trial but saw a difference after she had stopped using it. her spending started to go up. if you sign up, put down me as your referral (my email address) so i can get credit --- thanks!. if you refer others to the site you can get credit too=)
wendy

[email protected]

If a man says something and no woman hears it....is he still wrong?

Well, nobody's perfect - Osgood E. Fielding III
SOME LIKE IT HOT (1959)

My FC Member Awards!

Hey, I won!

Closed Thread