Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

Old 12-14-2015, 09:58 AM

Coupon Chit Chat 2016

This thread will open in January 2016 so you can continue to share your coupon tips and hot deals.

Norma is the moderator for this forum though if you have questions you can always private message me.

So everyone as we start into the new year please continue to share your coupon experiences with us here on Coupon Chit Chat.

Anna
Old 01-04-2016, 03:24 AM
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Good morning all!!

Roberta, I don't have that store near me, but I know lots who do. I only have 3 words for this deal - GO FOR IT!

I took 4 coupons with me this morning. 2 for Tetley tea bags, on sale for $1.99 a box (coupon was for $1 off one), 1 for the 18 ct. eggs for $1.88 with an additional $10 purchase, and one for $3 off Nexium (normal price $23.99 for the 42 count).

I actually bought 4 boxes of tea bags, got the 2 for $.99 for 100 count, and paid the extra dollar a box for the other 2. I am stocked now until the next sale/coupon comes along. $1.99 for 100 Tetley tea bags is a great price, but these coupons made it a great buy.

The Nexium has and expiration date of 9/17, and an additional coupon that doesn't expire until 2018.

And that was all I bought at the grocery store.

Take care all. Norma
Old 01-07-2016, 03:21 PM
Nine Year Member

I used $45 in coupons then redeemed $5 in rebates so far this week.

There were several items that were out of stock on Tuesday so I will stop tomorrow and pick them up if they have restocked.

Roberta
Old 01-08-2016, 03:02 AM
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Good morning all!!

Wonderful savings Roberta.

Don't forget that if the store is out, get that rain check. I usually get them for the maximum they will allow, even if I don't have coupons to go with them.

There will be another 4 inserts (2 redplum, 2 smartsource) this week - that is 2 weeks in a row of 4 inserts. What a wonderful way to start the new year.

Take care all!! Norma
Old 01-08-2016, 07:04 AM
Nine Year Member

I didn't get a raincheck because it was a 2 week mega sale. Now if they don't have them when I go this week I will request a raincheck.

Roberta
Old 01-15-2016, 10:19 AM
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Good afternoon all!

Roberta, did you get the product or the rainchecks this week?

There will be just 1 insert in this weeks papers.

Take care all!! Norma
Old 01-15-2016, 05:53 PM
Nine Year Member

I got rainchecks the CS rep was nice and wrote them for the 10 ea at $1.49 for the Ziploc and Stayfree products I was wanting.

Roberta
Old 01-24-2016, 07:13 PM
Nine Year Member

Birdseye has come out with a new line of frozen veggies called C&W it is in a white bag supposed to be at Walmart, I don't know about other stores but there is a printable $1 coupon at smartsource.com and in this weekends SS flyer as well. If you do the Ibotta rebate app you can get $.50 back as well.

Roberta
Old 01-25-2016, 07:27 AM
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Good morning all!!

Roberta, thanks, I am on my way to Walmart now. Need cat litter badly and will pick up some of these veggies for the freezer.

Thank you again for sharing. Norma
Old 01-28-2016, 04:14 PM
Nine Year Member

I did a little stock up today on birthday and get well cards from CVS. Printed off their website $2/3 American Greetings bought 3 @ $.99 and received a $2 cash back coupon so I was paid $1.03 to take home 3 cards.

They also have reset their Abound (organic) Gold Emblem food coupons which you can print twice but they will only allow 1 like CVS coupon per transaction. $2/2 snack item (bought the pre-popped popcorn that we really like the small $1 bag), 2/$2 nut product (bought 2 of the nut bars $1.25 ea) cashier tried to tell me they were for the bigger items but there was no size restriction on the coupon. I told her they have always scanned in the past and they did, she was still grumpling about it. I was really tempted to ask if the coupons came out of her pay check! LOL So I will stop at another CVS tomorrow and get more popcorn and nut bars using the other coupons.

Print 2/$1.50 Oral-B coupon and use on the 2 packs for $4.99 with a $5 cash back you can do 2 per account so I got 2)2pks of toothbrushes and was paid $3.02 to take them home! OMG then the cashier questioned my right to have the $10 cash back coupon. I really hate shopping when she is on duty, I was really tempted to say "read your ad" but she is the day shift cashier so I kept my mouth shut as 80% of the time I have to deal with her.

At Dollar Tree I was able to get a free Campbells Organic kids soup for free. 4 3ct boxes of Cream of Wheat w/brown sugar for $.50 ea (12ct for $2), 2 Post Shred wheat for $.50 ea.

At Walmart 6 2pk Pentel RSVP pens for free and had $.18 overage to apply to something else.

Roberta
Roberta