Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums >

Contests & Prizes This forum houses contests run by FamilyCorner and Points & Prizes. There is also a forum for posting contests outside of this website.

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2009, 07:52 AM
Contest Moderator
FamilyCorner Fanatic

ENDED:Win! 1 of 5 Sets - Tinker Bell Wings and The Lost Treasure DVD

THE WORLD’S MOST BELOVED FAIRY RETURNS
IN AN ALL-NEW MAGICAL ADVENTURE
Walt Disney Pictures
~
Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure
~
On Blu-rayTM Hi-Def and DVD October 27, 2009
Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment Also Announces The Fifth Film in the Immensely Popular Fairies Franchise

BURBANK, Calif. June 4, 2009 – In 2008 audiencesaround the globe re-discovered and fell in

love with one of the world’s most iconic characters, as Walt Disney Pictures launched the breathtaking origin story of a beloved character in the fantastic all-new animated adventure -- Tinker Bell, the debut film in the exciting new “Disney Fairies” movie series. The delightful tale thrilled audiences of all ages, soaring to reach the year’s number one spot as the biggest Direct-To-DVD release of 2008.

Releasing on October 27, 2009, the enchanting pixie-dusted tale continues in an even more action-packed adventure, as Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure delightfully expands the world of fairies and takes Tink far beyond Pixie Hollow in an original full length CG animated film that flies to Blu-ray (“Combo Pack” Blu-ray +DVD) and standard def DVD. Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment (WDSHE) also announced today that the wondrous adventures will continue in a fifth installment beyond the previously announced four films with Tinker Bell: Race Through the Seasons (working title), which is currently in development by DisneyToons Studios and is directed by Bobs Gannaway.-MoreTinker Bell Lost Treasure Announce -2-In the original Tinker Bell, for the first time ever, fans heard Tink’s voice, met her fabulous fairy friends, got a glimpse into the world of Pixie Hollow and learned about her true origins and the unexplainable, mystical wonders of nature. Produced by DisneyToon Studios, Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure is the highly anticipated second film in the continuing Disney Fairies Franchise and a captivating story that continues the overwhelmingly popular adventures through breathtaking animation, spectacular music and an all-star cast of voice talents.

In Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure Tinker Bell’s greatest adventure yet takes place in Autumn, as the fairies are on the mainland changing the colors of the leaves, tending to pumpkin patches, and helping geese fly south for the winter. The rare Blue Moon will rise, and when its light passes through the magical Fall Scepter that Tinker Bell has been summoned to create, Pixie Hollow’s supply of pixie dust will be restored. But when Tinker Bell accidentally puts all of Pixie Hollow in jeopardy, she must venture out across the sea on a secret quest to set things right. Along her journey Tink meets new friends, including Blaze, a cute and courageous firefly that helps Tinker Bell complete her mission. It’s a long and dangerous journey, full of astonishing encounters, a few narrow escapes and a daring rescue by Tink’s friend Terence. Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure is an exciting adventure and a once-in-a-blue-moon experience for the entire family.

Suggested retail price: U.S. $29.99 DVD, $39.99 Blu-ray Combo Pack

To enter this giveaway, simply post a reply here and remember to watch your inbox because the winner will be announced here notification on. You will also be PM'd to ensure entrants know they won! If the winner doesn't respond within 7 days of being posted/PM'd remaining games will be raffled off or used in another contest.

Good luck to all!

Contest ends 11/02/09
Open to U.S. and Canada only
Entrants must be 18+
Attached Images

Old 10-15-2009, 10:58 AM
Five Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Hey, looks like I'm first. count me in. i love tink
Old 10-15-2009, 11:04 AM
Nine Year Member

Count me in.....Good luck to all......
Old 10-15-2009, 12:08 PM
Six Year Member
FamilyCorner Lunatic

Count me in too Jodi...

Good Luck Everyone

Smiles & Hugs...
Old 10-15-2009, 12:17 PM
Two Year Member
FamilyCorner Newbie

Tinker Bell DVD/Wings

I love Tink. She is the coolest fairy. My little Mia thinks so too. This is a great contest. Thanks,
Old 10-15-2009, 12:29 PM
Seven Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Great prize!Add me please,goodluck all!
Old 10-15-2009, 12:29 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

please add me

thanks hugs debbie

Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds. Discard them and their value will never be known. Improve them and they will become the brightest gems in a useful life."
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Old 10-15-2009, 07:28 PM
Nine Year Member

Great prize!
Count me in.

Proud Granny of Maddox Timothy Joseph and Saorla Laurie Elizabeth and Graham Michael Eric!

You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try.
Beverly Sills
Old 10-16-2009, 05:58 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Lovely prize!!! Add me to the list
Old 10-16-2009, 06:16 AM
Three Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Add me please

This would be so nice for my baby girls first birthday

Closed Thread