Kidzsack Eco-Friendly Backsack

• Kidzsack Eco-Friendly Backsack

Whether it's the soccer field, baseball stands, or gymnastics waiting room, looking for that last-minute activity to keep the kids busy and happy when out and about is a priority. Kidzsack to the rescue, carrying markers, toys and books. Hurray! Kids are busy instead of whining. Kidzsack backpacks are made from recycled cotton, natural fiber drawcord, and have black and white outline images on them (think coloring book pages).

Each Kidzsack comes with 8 premium nontoxic, water-based washable markers for kids to color their kidzsack- it's an eco-friendly imagination workout! When the artist wants to start over simply wash Kidzsack in warm or hot water with liquid detergent. When dry, it's ready to be colored again!

Great for books, toys, and other school supplies… because kids always have stuff! Retail Price: $19.95. Available at www.katescaringgifts.com - your one stop shop for the best in natural family care products and more!

• This is a really cool idea. Your kids can color the backsack, use it for school, sleepovers, library trips, etc. When ready, you can wash the backsack and your kids can color it all over again. Very cool
  • This would've been the perfect project for Alexis to work on last year when my kids were taking swimming lessons. We had a 1 1/2 time slot to fill after she was done with her lessons and then Andy had his lessons. We took a backpack with coloring books and crayons.

This would be a great project for long car trips! Again, it would've worked when we moved from PA to NC and the kids were always looking for something to do. Once we arrived at the hotel, we could've washed them and they could've colored them again!

Great idea!!
  • Yes this really is cute! Looks like they have a few different designs. Great idea
  • We tested this product and it works exactly as described. The kids can color the bag with the markers and then Mom can wash it to color all over again.

I mentioned that it would be a good craft for my DD to do while waiting for her swimming lessons...I'm not so sure that this would be a great idea since the markers are water-based. You might end up with ink running all over if water was to get onto the bag.

It would make a great birthday gift or a good craft to keep the kids busy on a long road trip. It would also make a great library book bag.