1 cup Sugar

1 can {14fl.oz}Crushed Pineapple in juice,drained

6 medium banana's

2 cups cold milk

2 pkg.{4 serving each}Jell-O Vanilla instant pudding

2 cups thawed Cool Whip Topping-Divided

1 cup chopped Pecans

Directions:
    1.Mix crumbs and margarine or butter:press firmly onto bottom of foil-lined 13x9-inch pan.Freeze for 10 minutes

2.Beat cream cheese and sugar in bowl with electric mixer until well blended.Carefully spread cream cheese mixture over crust,top with drained pineapple.Slice 4 of the banana's; arrange over the pineapple

3.Pour milk into large bowl.Add dry pudding mixes.Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes,or until well blended.Stir in 1 cup whipped topping; spread over banana layer in pan.Top with remaining whipped topping; sprinkle with pecans.

Refridgerate 5 hours.Just before serving slice 2 remaining banana's,arrange over dessert.

Variations:
    For a lighter version,prepare as directed,using Philadelphia Light Cream Cheese,Jell-O Vanilla Fat Free Instant Pudding and Cool Whip Light Whipped Topping.

Enjoy,this cake is so good
  • That recipe sounds awesome! I love anything with cream cheese in it. Thanks for posting the recipe...I am going to have to try it for sure!

• MMMMM! Now that's what I'm talking about.....something to help the ol' sweet tooth!!