Please how I can budget this

• OK. If Allen is not shorted hours his pay for two weeks will be $578.00 minus deducts including the $91.90 they have been taking out for 'insurance' ( the policy is a joke ). That would mean his gross pay for the month would be $1158.00 if he has the same hours this next pay period. I don't know how much he will come home with; I'll let you know.
    Here are the bills:
    rent ................ 535.00
    gas.....................50.00 ( we pay more service fees than anywhere else in US - cost of gas is a third of this )
    electric................25.00
    phone...................5.60 ( we got special rate because Sean is in SoonerStart )
    cell phone...........43.70 ( for when DH is out in the boonies )
    life insurance.......62.20 ( I have had for 10 years; borrowed against it to pay some DR bills )
    gasoline, etc......250.00
    TOTAL..............$971.50
    but this doesn't count the $150.00 worth of notices of 'pay this or else' or the $1,089.00 of bills still not paid...and no, we have no credit hence we have never had a credit card...also you notice this is the bare bills - NO GROCERIES. I have robbed the different Peters to pay different Pauls and if it wasn't for a friend's $50 in food nothing would have been in the house but tomato sauce. Sean has WIC and he eats most meals at Grandpa's (that is where the computer is ). 50 cents for 2 boxes of mac-n-cheese is good but it had gotten monotinous...We also have to send two passport photos and $25 dollars to upgrade DH's license from unarmed to armed security guard. He can get a good job then Pinkerton where to go...
    I think I'm done now...
  • I know who you feel
    Hi,
    I know excally how you feel. I quit my job to stay at home for a while even though hubby makes enough money on paper that is not really the outcome. I just made myslef sat down and go through all of your bills and i relize now that i made a mistake on how to do a budget i was all ways paying things late or not paying them at all because i didnot have the money to pay them. So i came up with a better way to do a budget for us. You can e-mail me because it alot to write on a thread. now i am at peace with it. I have one more bill to catch up on and everything i have will be current and i will even have somemoney maybe to put in a passbook savings account at the end of the month. There alot of books out there but my problem was they were for higher income people it really did not apply to me. I will glad to help you and give you a few ideas if you want good luck sue
  • Anyone else have some ideas, I'm sure lots of people would like some ideas on this subject!