Help!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I was wondering if anyone has a Regal Kithenpro Bread Machine and if you do if you have the recipe book. I lost mine, and I really enjoyed some of the recipes in there. I would happily pay someone to make copies and mail them to me.

Thanks!

• You should be able to reorder one from the company and sometimes they'll even just send one per your request!
    If you don't have the company address or phone number any longer you might be able to find it on the web or just go in the store and look on a box. I've picked up several appliances over the years at garage sales that didn't have the books and I was always able to get them that way. Good Luck!

• Thanks! I thought of that, too. I haven't been successful looking online, but I might contact WAlmart and see if they have a contact number for the manufacturer. I'll let ya' know how it goes.

Stacey
  • Is this the manufacturer of your bread machine? http://www.regalware.com/ If so, there is a list of how to contact them. Ive done a lot of searching for the bread machine that youve list, has this one been discontinued?

I hope the above link will help you out.

Tami
  • Tami,

I cannot thank you enough! I had tried looking for them on the web, but we just moved and I hadn't tried very hard. I looked up my model in the replacement parts and they didn't have the cookbook listed for it, so I wrote an email to them. Hopefully I'll hear back from them soon. Again, THANKS A ZILLION!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stacey; just wondered if you ever got your cookbook for your bread machine?

• No, I haven't gotten it yet. They no longer print the version for my model, but will happily replace it with a photocopy for a whopping $8! A copy for that much? The other models' replacement books are only $5. I still haven't decided if I'm going to replace it or not. I'll let you know.
  • http://www.bread-machine-club.com/

Try this site

Dawn
  • Quote: No, I haven't gotten it yet. They no longer print the version for my model, but will happily replace it with a photocopy for a whopping $8! A copy for that much? The other models' replacement books are only $5. I still haven't decided if I'm going to replace it or not. I'll let you know.
    You might still try and call them, someone there might just email you the whole book. I've had companies do that and didn't cost anything that way. If nothing else as long as you can get the ORDER of ingredients for your make you can use any recipes. So maybe you can find out if yours needs liquids first or dry first ,etc. That is really the only important part on each machine. I'll keep an eye out and see if I can come up with anything for you!
  • I got lucky and found my book! What a break!!