Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

Birthday Card Exchange Send birthday cards to friends, receive tons of cards on YOUR birthday!

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2010, 08:07 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Location: Originally from the Home of the only 6 times Super Bowl Champs!
Hi Everyone,

I'm popping in to let everyone know that the FamilyCorner Birthday Club will be ending at the end of June.

The good news is that the participants in this club already have each other's info. so if you wish to continue sending cards to each other, you will be able to do so.

Please use the private messaging system or email through FamilyCorner to keep in touch with each other.

Thanks so much to everyone who have helped to keep this club running smoothly for so long!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Hugs,
Tami - ajrsmom

Visit my blogs **

Tami's Kitchen Table Talk

Simple, easy-to-cook family recipes
and lots of good conversation!

Join the Cookie Carnival!
On Hiatus

If you love baking cookies, join our group!

Old 06-22-2010, 09:13 PM
Assistant Moderator

Tami and Sharon, I have sent an email to all on my list for the B-day club I hope I have everyone and their email addys correct.

I'm hoping that all the cards for our June birthday girl Lauri were sent and rec'd by her.

Old 06-23-2010, 07:16 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Thanks for the note Kathy, and the hard work of you girls working to try to keep it together

Unknown
Old 06-23-2010, 07:29 AM

Thank you chadsmom.

Kathy, thank you for all you have done. I hope we can work together again sometime.

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
Thomas Jefferson
Old 06-23-2010, 01:32 PM
Assistant Moderator

Oh Sharon you did all the hard work, I just hung on LOL

Thanks Diana

Old 06-23-2010, 05:14 PM
Nine Year Member

Thanks for the hard work. It is all so sad!

Proud Granny of Maddox Timothy Joseph and Saorla Laurie Elizabeth and Graham Michael Eric!

You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try.
Beverly Sills
Old 06-25-2010, 06:56 PM
Assistant Moderator

Hardly anyone has popped in to give a comment even getting an email so I'm guessing that the club will not be missed by many and maybe even a sigh of relief LOL

Old 06-26-2010, 04:04 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Fanatic

Well I did love doing this over the years and wished it had not fizzled out But will still still be sending some out regardless just because....It was fun getting the different cards, and even in the times that I didn't recieve I still enjoyed sending, you know sort of like keeping the "Christmas Spirit" all year round. But then on the other hand I know we get tied up and strapped for time in our everyday lives. Many of us hear from one another often and I hope this at least continues as I've met some very special ladies, (and a guy or two , ha-ha here!) Love you all!

Unknown

Closed Thread