FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Birthday Card Exchange (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/birthday-card-exchange/)
-   -   August 2008 Birthday Club Chat (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/birthday-card-exchange/23301-august-2008-birthday-club-chat.html)

DeBora4BobbyL 08-23-2008 07:23 PM

Kathy, I haven't received anything from you. When did you mail it and how long does the mail take between Australia and the US? The last I checked my mail was Thursday. I will be back in Texas tomorrow. I will let you know if it arrived.

Bilby 08-23-2008 07:28 PM

It could be anywhere from 6 days to 10 days, go figure, it could be at the other house ...... but I did send them all out.

What's for dinner tonight?

DeBora4BobbyL 08-23-2008 07:47 PM

I had flips made with chicken instead of taco meat. I don't think I will make them that way again. DH cooked for me after I assembled them. He offered to take me out to eat, but the restaurants aren't that great in Carlsbad. There is a good place, but it is take-out only. The other good place is only open on week days during lunch.

castorbean 08-24-2008 11:37 AM

Thanks so much for the cards from

Danstigerangel, Amanda, Cam1952,chadsmom and Bilby

They are all so unique and special! I had a great birth month. A lot of the credit goes to my friends at FC. Thanks, again!

Bilby 08-24-2008 02:18 PM

Wonderful Ellen, enjoy your special day.

It's the one day we can claim for ourselves ..... ok besides mothers day but still LOL

DeBora4BobbyL 08-24-2008 05:50 PM

Kathy, your card finally arrive. You can relax. lol I got a laugh out of your card too. lol

I got one from Cam1952 and FlFunMom too. FlFunMom, I hope the weather isn't too bad for you.

Bilby 08-24-2008 07:55 PM

Sorry I had a brain drain, what did I send you DeBora, it was so long ago ..... minutes, days, weeks even! LOL

DeBora4BobbyL 08-24-2008 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bilby
Sorry I had a brain drain, what did I send you DeBora, it was so long ago ..... minutes, days, weeks even! LOL

Do you want to talk about your brain drain? ROTFL

You sent a very nice, homemade looking card. Inside, it was addressed it, Dear therapist: lol

Bilby 08-24-2008 08:18 PM

Ohhh ok now I remember, went on for pages and pages huh LOL

I'd hate to have to pick you up of the floor after laughing yourself silly .... the boys say you have to have a brain to drain in the first place. I just say so who is doing your cooking and washing this month?

DeBora4BobbyL 08-24-2008 08:25 PM

LOL At having a brain to drain in the first place. My DH has given me the "don't have a brain" joke too. I had MRIs, so I tell him that I have pictures to prove I have a brain and then I ask him about his. This year he had an MRI, so now he can say the same. Now I have to come up with new material. lol