Visit FamilyCorner.com for tons of seasonal ideas!
quick link - go to our home page quick link - kid's crafts, family fun, printables, etc quick link - sign up for our free newsletter quick link - holiday crafts, recipes and ideas quick link - gardening, organizing, saving money, decorating and more quick link - our FunBook is filled with lots of quick ideas, tips and crafts quick link - join our bustling community of friendly members

Go Back   FamilyCorner.com Forums > >

Birthday Card Exchange Send birthday cards to friends, receive tons of cards on YOUR birthday!

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 10:27 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Happy birthday to CptJack!
Old 07-03-2008, 12:24 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Thumbs up Happy Birthday & Thank-you!

Wishing Capt. Jack a happy birthday...enjoy your special day.

...and thank-you to Barb (Barbszy) for the birthday card...I received your card today in the mail, and it put a bright spot in my day.
Old 07-03-2008, 12:56 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Glad it got there Cam sorry it was late!
Old 07-03-2008, 04:40 PM
Four Year Member
FamilyCorner Admirer

Big Grin Thank you everyone

Thank you so much for all of the birthday wishes. I have enjoyed being off on my birthday (which is a rarity in my profession) and spending time in the garden and with my wife and lil girl. Now I'm about to kick back and relax with some Mrs. Winner's chicken and hopefully watch my NY Mets beat the Cardinals!

Mrs. Kathy,

Thank you for your card. The card itself was cute but you little extra Aussie gift was very creative! Thank you very much.

Mrs. Carol,

I recv'd your card as well. Thank you for the comments on my birthday. Isn't it great to be a July baby? Diamonds may be a girls best friend, but I prefermy birthstone!

Mrs. Lauri,

Very colorful card!! Thank you very much and I have indeed made a wish, now when was it you were gonna wave your magic wand and make it come true? lol Thanks again.

Now, I need some help here. I know I'm the rookie in here, so please tell me how I am supposed to get addresses so that I can send out cards myself!! I'm kinda behind already and don't wanna waste anymore time!

Thanks again to everyone for the birthday wishes and I hope everyone has a GREAT 4th!! Be safe

CptJack (Tony)
Old 07-03-2008, 06:58 PM

I have PMed you links to the birthday list with all info.

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
Thomas Jefferson
Old 07-04-2008, 03:54 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

CptJack, you should have received an email on June 26 titled "July 2008 Birthday Club" with the link to the list in it.
Old 07-04-2008, 07:43 PM
Four Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Happy BDay all u July babies!
Old 07-05-2008, 08:47 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Junkie

Happy Birthday to all of you fine people born in July! I am sorry that my cards are late. Wish I had an excuse besides I rarely know what day it is. Hope they were grand and the card is in the mail. Have a grand year!
Old 07-06-2008, 05:50 AM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Postaholic

Ellen, is that cute little baby in the picture the reason you don't know what day it is? If so, you certainly have a wonderful excuse!
Old 07-07-2008, 01:07 PM
Nine Year Member
FamilyCorner Groupie

Thank-you for all the online birthday wishes! It doesn't matter to me if I get the snail-mail cards late...it's the thought in sending me one that counts.

CaptJack...you're right...July babies are great ...I'm a "summer-person" and very glad I was born in the summer. I know what you mean about the birthstone...I prefer mine also over diamonds. Glad you got your card.

Thank-you to Deb "DeBora43"...nice confetti in the card, and yes, I had my dd and dh spoil me on my birthday...they were my "slaves" for the day...teehee.

Also, thank-you's go to Diana "Chadsmom" and Sharon "Seleach." Received all 3 cards on Saturday, and loved every single one!!! It's great receiving many birthday wishes, and making everyone feel so special on their birthday.

Closed Thread