FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Birthday Card Exchange (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/birthday-card-exchange/)
-   -   NEW! Birthday Card Exchange Club! (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/birthday-card-exchange/12811-new-birthday-card-exchange-club.html)

melly 07-09-2005 12:10 PM

Trekmom-- I am the same way with my birthday cards. I have been trying to work on them after the kids go to bed, and I can't stay awake.

Have a nice night.

Melly

jrztomato 07-10-2005 05:46 PM

:typ: Just checking in to see if Carol (Cam1952) had responded..

barbszy 07-11-2005 10:11 AM

A big THANK YOU to
Chadsmom
Lovedmom
motherof2
Boggsz

You ladies are SPEEDY! Thanks for helping me enjoy my birthday all month long :bouncer:

hummingbird_0331 07-11-2005 11:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi..Im not in the Birthday club..but wanted to say my Sons Bday is TOMORROW!! woo HE WILL BE 7 YRS OLD
Wow!!

I dont know if Im allowed to do thiws but im going to give it a shot..so if anyone would like to send my lil man a lil card or something i know he would LOVE to have some mail come his way!

Thanks all and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to anyone today!!

motherof2 07-11-2005 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hummingbird_0331
Hi..Im not in the Birthday club..but wanted to say my Sons Bday is TOMORROW!! woo HE WILL BE 7 YRS OLD
Wow!!

I dont know if Im allowed to do thiws but im going to give it a shot..so if anyone would like to send my lil man a lil card or something i know he would LOVE to have some mail come his way!

Thanks all and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to anyone today!!

I would love to send him a card and have my boys sign it as well. PM me your address and I will get one to him. :bday:

asp123us 07-14-2005 03:23 PM

Happy Birthday, Trekmom!:party: Hope you had a great day!

I know I am posting this a day late...sorry!

Andrea

:sparkle:

trekmom 07-15-2005 05:46 PM

Again I want to say THANKS for the cards and ecards that have been sent, as well as the birthday wishes posted here! It's been a great birthday this year with so many birthday wishes.

Also, I'm finally caught up with the cards I'm sending out!!!Yeah!!!:-D I've got all I missed going out and I'm caught up to August now.
Take care all,

theirmom 07-16-2005 09:53 AM

Thank you so much for the wonderful birthday cards I have been receiving in the mail. It is so much fun. I love them all.

Hugs, Stormy

DeBora4BobbyL 07-16-2005 10:43 AM

I just joined, but I have a question. It looks like I'll be changing email addresses either sometime in August or early September, I will be changing my physical address where my snail mail goes in late August. DH will keep the home fires burning at the current address, so I'll still get my mail here, but not as quick. How do I go about changing my address and eventually my email address when they change?

barbszy 07-16-2005 11:32 AM

DeBora, just PM Amanda with your new details....title the PM
"Birthday Club" so she knows what it's for. She sends out updates every month, so if your email changes 1 month and your address another, it won't be a problem.
We really only need both of those when it's your BIRTHDAY Month :hearts:

Speaking of birthdays...
Birthday Poem Contest

FamilyCorner would like to have a fun birthday poem that will be emailed to all members on their birthday. If you have any ideas, please post them at the link below. If we use your poem we will send you a FamilyCorner bumper sticker and add the bumper sticker icon to your signature file!!

Guidelines:

- does not have to rhyme, but it certainly can

- if you find one on the web that you like, that's fine, just post the
author and the link where you found it

Here's the link if anyone is interested in submitting a poem:

http://www.familycorner.com/forums/calendar.php3?do=getinfo&day=2005-7-16&e=211&c=1