FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Birthday Card Exchange (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/birthday-card-exchange/)
-   -   NEW! Birthday Card Exchange Club! (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/birthday-card-exchange/12811-new-birthday-card-exchange-club.html)

autumnmum 2002 10-15-2004 10:24 AM

:party:
What a great idea!! Count me in!!!

treelomom 10-15-2004 10:33 AM

:party: sounds great to me....I love being remembered on my birthday...and if it weren't for my mom, I would be forgotten...:bawl:

Thanks for giving me an opportunity to give and to receive

treelomom

Raggd3 10-15-2004 10:47 AM

treelomom, welcome to FC.

I think this will be fun. Glad you've joined us. Jump in some of the threads and get your posts up. There are many areas of interest here. I know you will find some to interest you.
And all the gals here are great. They are caring and very helpful.

So, if you need help, just ask. :)

Maryann

dyllpickle00 10-15-2004 12:41 PM

:clapp: :jump2: ^^ Count me in too.. Has any thought been given to the christmas card exchange like we did last year?? I really enjoyed that too. Just thought I would ask.

trekmom 10-15-2004 06:17 PM

I've seen the boxes of cards at Wal*Mart at different times and also at Walgreens. I'm going shopping for mine after work tomorrow and stamps too! I can never keep enough stamps around the house-guess I'll have to get a stash of my own for the BDClub as well as my Secret Sister mail.
take care all-looking forward to wishing you all a Happy Birthday!!:bday: :party: :party:

Raggd3 10-15-2004 07:28 PM

dyllpickle00, yes we are going to have a christmas ornament exchange this year.
I have gotten the ok from Tami (ajrsmom) to put the thread under "just gabbin ".

We'll be posting the particulars tomorrow. Saturday.
This is not being sponsored by FC, we will be on our own. Like the post card swap. But I think it'll be a blast.

Maryann

ajrsmom 10-15-2004 07:43 PM

Hi dyllpickle00 :wigg:

Yes, we are going to have the Christmas card exchange again this year. I will be run the same way as last year.

I will post more info. on it soon!

What fun it was last year, wasnt it!!!! I had one whole wall in my living room covered with cards. My whole family loved it when they arrived for Christmas dinner!!

Now, with the BD cards, I will have a chance to decorate my wall once every 6 months!! ( May BD) :-D

kellydid 10-15-2004 07:49 PM

:jump2: :jump2: This is fantastic news!!! I am so excited about both the ornament exchange and the Christmas card exchange! I cannot wait for both to begin! This sounds like alot of fun!

Yipppeeeee!!! Wooohoooo!!!

kellydid

boggsZ 10-16-2004 05:20 AM

count me in i cant wait to get started ^^ ^^ ^^ :tong:

Pag36 10-16-2004 05:34 AM

Not sure if I put in my bid to join this or not but really do want to be part of it. God bless