FamilyCorner.com Forums

FamilyCorner.com Forums (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/)
-   Birth Announcements (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/birth-announcements/)
-   -   Our baby girl is finally here!! (https://www.familycorner.com/forums/birth-announcements/7153-our-baby-girl-finally-here.html)

ajrsmom 05-27-2003 06:42 PM

Our baby girl is finally here!!

Whew.....funny how your life can change in one weekend! ::-)::

I became a mommy for the second time on Saturday the 24th. Everything went perfectly! She is beautiful ......she weighed 7 lb 2oz and is now up to 7 lb 5 oz.....she is 20 inches long. Not too little, not too big!! :daisy:

We are all settling into a routine here at home. Big brother is very proud of her.

Havent been here much in the last couple of days but plan on getting back to normal soon.

I miss everyone here....I couldnt wait to get back and share my news with my FC family!!

Alexis Nicole
May 24, 2003
5:21 pm
7 lb. 2oz.

:heart: (()) :heart:

What a great birthday present, huh? My BD was the 26th and grandma's ( Dh's Mom) is today. :*

SherBear 05-27-2003 06:59 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!^^ ^^
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

danstigerangel 05-28-2003 02:25 AM

^^ Congratulations on your baby girl!!!! I am so happy for you!

And what a beautiful name.

^^

:-: Lauri

autumnmum 2002 05-28-2003 03:03 AM

^^ ROFLMAO ^^ ROFLMAO ^^

CONGRATULATION'S

^^ ROFLMAO ^^ ROFLMAO ^^

Love your little one's name. So glad that all went well. Welcome back "home". Will be looking forward to reading your posts once again. Keep us informed as to daily events. They don't stay "little" all that long. Enjoy!!

Caronamy 05-28-2003 04:08 AM

:heart: Congratulations :heart:

nagymom 05-28-2003 04:11 AM

Oh Tami I am SO happy for you! Congratulations! I wondered where you had gotten off to on the Swap Thread.

LOVE the name--my oldest granddaughter's name is Alexis Taylor. :-D

I'm so tickled for you! Post pictures some time so we can see!

Jayne

Bilby 05-28-2003 04:54 AM

Congratulations
I love the name you picked very pretty.
:daisy:

mom2-4 05-28-2003 05:39 AM

Congratulations, on your new baby girl. Enjoy your time with her they grow up way to fast.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought I seen someone wish you a happy birthday just recently? Am I correct or just off my rocker?

Lee 05-28-2003 05:50 AM

Tami,
Congradulations! I am so happy for you last night I saw one of sil freinds baby and he is 5 weeks old. Little ones are so precious! ENJOY!
Leighann

AnnaInOhio 05-28-2003 07:25 AM

Tami-

Congratualtions on the birth of your new baby girl! Glad everyone did o.k. and now you get to buy lots of pink stuff... I know I'm enjoying buying for my 2 month old niece, such cute stuff out there.

Anna

trainlady 05-28-2003 08:38 AM

Congratulations to you!!!!
peace,train:daisy:

ajrsmom 05-28-2003 09:33 AM

Thank You Everyone!! :daisy:

We are enjoying her. She is quite a character already!! :angel: :*

Im enjoying life right now.....DH let me sleep in today and I actually got 4 hrs of sleep in a row!! ^^ ^^

Mom2-4--Yep, you are right....my BD was the 26th and she was the best present ever!! (())

Nagymom--Thanks for the birthday wishes!! ::-)::

I will post pics .....that is as soon as I have time to figure out how to post them on here ( cant quite get the hang of that ;-) )

mom2-4 05-28-2003 10:50 AM

That is too neat 2 days after your birthday, a really great late bday present!

nagymom 05-30-2003 04:06 PM

So Tami--how is that baby girl doing? Is everyone settling into a routine?

Jayne

ajrsmom 05-31-2003 06:46 PM

One week old today!!!

Time is going soooo fast! I cant believe she is a week old already.

She is starting to settle into sleeping 4 hours straight late at night.....I'd forgotten just how good only 4 hours of sleep can make you feel, LOL!!

Things seem so much easier the second time around. I can laugh at a lot of things that wouldve freaked me out the first time with my son.

Lets see.....she likes to eat, sleep and poop. Big accomplishments....dont ya think? :* Since 2 days old, she has been picking her head up and turning it from side to side. Yesterday she decided to show us that she can roll on her side from her back if she wants to. She also has just a little bit of an attitude already :. ....gee, I can see myself in her sometimes. :-O She also loves to snuggle with Mommy!! My son hated to snuggle ( still does) I could hold her and snuggle with her forever!!

We are having fun with her. Surprisingly, my DH is more involved with her than I imagined he would be. He has been so helpful this last week!! :heart:

I am very happy with my recovery time so far. Im still a little sore but Im up and moving about and trying to work out the kinks. I want to start up my diet journal in about a week or so if everything stays on track like it is now.

Right now Im catching up on cleaning, cooking...etc....
I really miss gabbing with all of you!! Im even working some "FC time" into my new schedule for around here. Its my "mommy time". ;-)

We will be taking more pics this weekend and then we'll get them downloaded on my computer and Ill beg someone here to help me upload some onto this site. :angel:

Talk to all soon,

Tami

Bilby 05-31-2003 07:44 PM

It's funny how things that upset you first time around just get the brush off on the second baby, you just don't seem to stress as much, you can now say, "been there done that!"
Glad it's all working out.::-)::

redcardinalbird 05-31-2003 09:13 PM

Congradulations! I love that name too. Boy, does the time fly by as they grow so fast. And yes with that second one you feel more relaxed in your role as a parent and let things slide that you did not with the first.

Looking forward to the pics.

Dadia 05-31-2003 10:25 PM

Congratulations!! I've been thinking about you...

and wondering if she'd arrived just yet. Can't wait to see those pictures!

Take care and take it slowly...don't over-do! That housekeeping stuff will keep! :eek:

nagymom 06-01-2003 03:02 AM

Tami--can't wait to see those pictures--she sounds precious! Take care of yourself too!

Jayne

ajrsmom 07-03-2003 04:54 AM

My kids.....Big Brother and Lil Sis

1 Attachment(s)
My pride and joy :)

Andy and Alexis

Lee 07-03-2003 07:10 AM

Tami,
She is beautiful and your son is just a cutie! Love their names
leighann

ajrsmom 07-03-2003 08:38 AM

Thanks!! :-D

This was taken the day she came home ( 1 day old). She has changed so much in just a month! I have to get busy and take a lot more pics of them!!

Now that I have figured out how to post a pic. ( maybe!) I will be able to post some more.

Lee.... How are you feeling? Is it extra hot where you live? I remember when I was pregnant with Andy that it was soooo hot and I had morning, noon and night sickeness for the first 3 months! :-O

Hope all is going well for ya!! :)

Lee 07-03-2003 10:40 AM

Tami,
Well since you asked, lol I feel yukky! I didnt think the heat would matter this early, but I have been feeling nausausated morning noon and night I think the heat is contributing. Also I woke up this morning and my tummy has popped. At the end of May I had went to the thrift store and purchased a bunch of comfy dresses that were not form fitting but I didnt look like I was wearing a tent either. Anyway this morning I went to put one of the dresses on nope wont be wearing that for awhile. Its to early, I guess I have no stomach muscles to hold it in. I had just lost almost 15 lbs when I got pregnant still had a way to go from baby 1! Anyway I am a bit down about the weight thing. I have to be careful this pregnancy. I also dont want to obsess over the weight. Anyway this is probaly more than you wanted to know. Thanks for letting me whine.
Leighann

autumnmum 2002 07-03-2003 03:12 PM

(()) Ahhh.... That snap is so precious, Tami. One day old and what a beautiful head of hair!! Big brother seems to take the holding job so naturally. :heart: We all will be waiting for more pictures. Take all the time to be mommy.....the house can wait. After all, where can the house go? LOL

mom2-4 07-03-2003 05:57 PM

Oh, Tami that picture is way to precious!!!!

Give that baby girl a baby kiss for me.::-)::

My three yo dd was standing here when I looked a the picture, and she said aaaawwwwwww. Can I have one? ROFLMAO